Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Its kind of wierd how Sara was shown more than Jo and Jasmine, especially since Jasmine is getting the fantasy bra. The main girls in the commercial so far are Taylor, Elsa, Romee, and Stella (which makes sense since shes hosting). Since they've already shown so much of those girls and not the that much of Sara I'm hoping that there's a lot more footage of Sara that can be shown. 

6 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Sara gets used in the fall+Valentines then we never see her. The only thing of the commercial is a Saylor scene.

Hats what I noticed! And since those are the most important things for Vs when they generate more sale I think it's a good thing for sara.

I think you guys are overreacting, she looks gorgeous in the short film, and it's not even the holiday commercial. She filmed more things with other outfits( i remember one pic with blue lingerie and little with wings) :heart:

Let's just hope she got beautiful wings in the show!

19 hours ago, Kells. said:

What. I am in the USA and every year I refuse to get it. That ain't right. 

Oh yes I am so happy to see Saylor back. 

It's because she's not a citizen. Technically she doesn't have all the same rights citizens do like refusing.