Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

lol judging by a couple of the tweets I think some French people must have pissed Sara off in the build-up.

Well done to Portugal, small nation that always played attractive football in the past,  good to see them finally win a major tournament.

I believe she'll get It eventually, she seems to not give up from what she really wants and she clearly wants it a lot. Maybe this year, or in 5 years? Who knows? But I could definetly see her in a brand like L'oreal, especially considering she wants an acting career in the future, even though i would prefer some other.

Btw, I wonder when her poker stars comercial with Neymar and John Boyega will come out, It's been over a year since they shot it.

Her new VS photos are pretty  similar. She should do some new pose or change her mimicry more often. She just opened her eyes, and look into the camera so bland.

I mean, for example her new 'Very Sexy' white photos are soo sexy, why these aren't? These photos are jut cute, thats all.

1 hour ago, Mira113 said:

Her new VS photos are pretty  similar. She should do some new pose or change her mimicry more often. She just opened her eyes, and look into the camera so bland.

I mean, for example her new 'Very Sexy' white photos are soo sexy, why these aren't? These photos are jut cute, thats all.

Because this are just bland web photos with some random photographer! Just to show the product! So they pretty much select the same photo! It's not just sara! Every other girl on this same white wall has the same bland photos..  The very sexy are campaign photos!