Thumbnail

FABIrock

18 hours ago, Mira113 said:

GOOD NEWS!!

Vogue US August 2016

#3 - Back & Forth (10 page)
PH: Patrick Demarchelier
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Models: Sara Sampaio, Grace Elizabeth, Pooja Mor, Grace Hartzel, Taylor Hill, Fernanda Ly, Irina Shayk, Frederikke Sofie

this is great!!!!! first time in American Vogue! and she shot with Patrick D! and it's not even the shoot w Mario Testino! Can't wait to see the editorial and really hope it's not a mistake hahah

If this turns out to be true and she is on Vogue US, then doesn't it seem that Sara and Taylor are now definitely the new angels who are garnering attention and brands and covers and eds? Jo and Elsa haven't done anything meaningful and while I think Jo's one year late announcement might've hurt her and yes Elsa only does what she really wants, it really seems Sara and Taylor aiming for the big spotlight.

OMG yassss that's terrific. So, so proud of her!

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

If this turns out to be true and she is on Vogue US, then doesn't it seem that Sara and Taylor are now definitely the new angels who are garnering attention and brands and covers and eds? Jo and Elsa haven't done anything meaningful and while I think Jo's one year late announcement might've hurt her and yes Elsa only does what she really wants, it really seems Sara and Taylor aiming for the big spotlight.

I totally agree but I would add Stella to that list even though she's not even close to Sara and Taylor's star power potencial.