Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

18 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

Now the only dream and the one dream for her I truly care about is for her to walk a Valentino show.  Crossing my fingers 

She is not going to walk Valentino - they cast really different types of girls...

For me, PFW is a big win if she does:

• Balmain
  • Elie Saab
  • Vionnet (idk if it's a show or a presentation tho)
  • Mugler
  • Giambatista Valli
  • Chanel (THE DREAM)
  • MiuMiu

(also hoping she will do "smaller" shows, like the ones she did in Milan and we were not counting )

7 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I liked her look for Missoni more than D&G but she's been killing it this season! Hoping to see her walk Elie Saab and Miu Miu at PFW. She'll probably walk Balmain, and while that's great for her, I've found Olivier's past few collections to be hideous. 

Yup Balmain is straight out awful these days, but every other major model is doing it, so it matters

12 hours ago, jay_hk said:

She is not going to walk Valentino - they cast really different types of girls...

For me, PFW is a big win if she does:

• Balmain
  • Elie Saab
  • Vionnet (idk if it's a show or a presentation tho)
  • Mugler
  • Giambatista Valli
  • Chanel (THE DREAM)
  • MiuMiu

(also hoping she will do "smaller" shows, like the ones she did in Milan and we were not counting )

LaLaLa  I can't  hear you

lalalala.gif

I have not been supporting Sara's career for this long for her not to walk on a runway for my favorite childhood designer

If Dolce & Gabbana can change there casting style then so can Valentino 

but hell yeah to your list you wrote down everyone in Paris FW who still makes good clothes ( minus Kalmain )

^hahahaha

I doubt even Tay will do valentino - I'm not being pessimist here, I'm being realistic because the cast in the previous years has really been very specific (unless now without Maria Grazia Chiuri) in Valentino they change it.

Also Dior, Raf was never casting IT girls (and the only reason Bella was there is because of the beauty contract and bc Dior is struggling to enter the beauty market in the US - compared to MAC and others, that's why she got the contract and she does the shows...)

Again, both shows will have new designers this season sooooo we never know! :smile:

Regarding Saint Laurent, did she work with Anthony Vacarello? It leads me to think he will cast different girls than Slimane, more "sexy" girls, so maybe Sara has a chance of doing SL...