Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

omg that pic from russell :chicken:and that green makes her eyes pop so much :wub:

hopefully, the rest of her VS pics come out soon since she shot for two days. i still find it funny that some people think sara gets exposed too much by VS. to me she doesn't get exposed enough. she tends to always have fewer pics than the rest of the girls, and when VS promotes her on their IG, most of the time they're promoting saylor together instead of more solo sara shots.

22 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

omg that pic from russell :chicken:and that green makes her eyes pop so much :wub:

hopefully, the rest of her VS pics come out soon since she shot for two days. i still find it funny that some people think sara gets exposed too much by VS. to me she doesn't get exposed enough. she tends to always have fewer pics than the rest of the girls, and when VS promotes her on their IG, most of the time they're promoting saylor together instead of more solo sara shots.

PREACH! hate it people say Sara gets a push from VS, ugh 

I agree. I am actually surprised she has gotten so far,pretty much on her own.

VS seems to just give her crappy wings that don't catch the eye like the "bigger" ones do, and would make people pay attention to her because of them. 

she is hardly ever on VS insta, and like you all said, when she is, is near Taylor. 

In a way I am proud of her for having gotten where she has by sheer willpower and stubbornness. 

I still think she has one of the best walks out there and a great personality. 

Maybe - like she said - she lacks skills with making connections and that does hurts her more than expected. 

Either way, she wants to reach bigger goals and I am sure, with time, she will get there. 

I totally agree with all of you above and It makes me sad tbh. Even If they promote the other girls like Elsa and Taylor much harder, she still manages to have a similar and even superior following base. She's one of their best girls by far. Not only for catalog and the actual show, but also for press. She has a really engaging personality and her english Is very impressive. Still don't get why didn't they use her at all for the VSFS press. At this point, I won't be surprised If they barely show her during the swim special.

7 minutes ago, clau17 said:

I totally agree with all of you above and It makes me sad tbh. Even If they promote the other girls like Elsa and Taylor much harder, she still manages to have a similar and even superior following base. She's one of their best girls by far. Not only for catalog and the actual show, but also for press. She has a really engaging personality and her english Is very impressive. Still don't get why didn't they use her at all for the VSFS press.

so true