Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

We can see that she is definitely trying to change her career path so something more HF. Last week's shoot must have been big because even in Ali's instagram he had something like "concentrate on what you're doing//no distractions//this is your time" and he commented "Sara Sampaio this is for you" so I bet it's something they were waiting for.. And if she is actually shooting for Vogue it's huge cause its gonna be in the September issue!!

Elfstone I also would love to see her in the cover but idk.. I think gigi is having more visibility with the campaigns and work she is doing (Tom Ford /cr fashion book cover /etc)

Jazzyjas you're right I meant model and not supermodel (yet!) haha

i see y'all are either  fretting or being dismissive of her prospects. y'all gotta get real and see for yourselves how she is now compared to 2011  when all she had to her credit was  an armani exchange campaign. id say shes done not astronomical but pretty decent amount or work over last 2 years. her graph is slowly but surely moving up, and considering she didnt have a stint in runway at the age of 17 like so many other models, id say thats pretty remarkable. so its reasonable to expect her bagging more jobs, esp high quality ones. you just cannot know when.  it would be a dream if loreal ditched barbara palvin and signed her instead. i mean sara has the best hair(among other things) in the whole industry as far as i can tell.

Oh no :no: Barbara Palvin (and Doutzen Kroes) is the best thing L'Oréal has cosmetic wise right now. Imo, they should ditch Karlie Kloss and bring in Sara for their hair product lines since Sara has some of the best hair in the industry for sure :yes:. Or they can just make room. Though, tbh it would be pleasant to see her doing makeup ads, she has grest facial features and a beautiful olive complexion.

Also, Sara has already worked with Maybelline before so if a company were to give her a contract it would probably be Maybelline.

I agree I think she is the kind of model that could easily rock some beauty contracts! The "thing" is that the beauty brands use the models based on the popularity (Adriana for Maybelline, douzten for l'oreal, Gisele for Chanel beauty etc) so she still has to grow more to get those big contracts.

But you're right elfstone she definitely has been grown over the past 2 years :)

Holy sh*t that is amazing!!!!!!!

SO now she has the L'officiel cover and the Vogue cover coming! Couldn't be happier for her!

I just wonder which Vogue is it.....

I would like to think that it is a major vogue, paris or italian, that would be awsome.

Plus she did another shoot in paris yesterday which wasn't for vogue (the one with the horse). And she did some that she called "a dream" just the other week which may be a big campaign