Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

" Feeling like a rich b*tch today! :p beautiful (and expensive) jewelry on set that come with a security men attached hahah " (sara's instagram)

post-37343-0-72760000-1405534544_thumb.j

Thanks Michellexo and Le Gator for all the news pics ! :flower::kiss: :kiss:

And can't wait to see the 2 shoots she did in Paris !

She had a picture on instagram (she deleted it tho :/ with jewelry and she tagged Dior, Chanel, Tiffanys, Chopard, etc- so she is not only doing the jewelry ophiuchusjewels.. I saw this company insta and they appear in a some Vogue covers (ex:lily Aldridge Vogue Mexico)

So I really think it's a Vogue photoshoot and not only for that brand :)

She had a picture on instagram (she deleted it tho :/ with jewelry and she tagged Dior, Chanel, Tiffanys, Chopard, etc- so she is not only doing the jewelry ophiuchusjewels.. I saw this company insta and they appear in a some Vogue covers (ex:lily Aldridge Vogue Mexico)

So I really think it's a Vogue photoshoot and not only for that brand :)

agree with you !! i think it's for vogue paris !! 

Yup star2011 and besides the hairstylist said #Vogue and #cover! Even if it's not Vogue Paris I'm sure it's gonna be great for her! And it might be the October issue (I don't think she will cover the September issue).

I think it may be for Vogue Spain, but I'm not sure. I just have the feeling, I doubt it's Vogue Paris tho since she is not a regular for the magazine and as far as I remember she doesn't have any work coming out in France soon ... Vogue Spain tends to put more mainstream models in their cover and Sara has Calzedonia and has done other jobs for brands that are popular in Spain.

MissLimaVzla I agree. I also would say italy but vogue italy is also quite a big deal when it comes to covers, especially for her that just has 3 vogue portugal covers, not any other issue (editorial, cover, etc). so if it's not (again for vogue portugal - which I hope not - unless it's the september issue), I think the most possible one would be Spain. On the other hand, it was shot in Paris, and idk how does it work but if it was for spain would it have to be shot in spain? (maybe it's both hahahaha she followed both isues) :p

I think it is possible for it to be a vogue spain, she has done the cover for more than one spanish magazine (Elle and Telva) and has a campaign for a spanish brand comming soon.

But she does a lot of work for 2 italian brands, morellato and calzedonia which may help.

I still dream for it to be a vogue paris cover, since she is with oui management she has had a lot of work in france (lui, another shoot in st.tropez, and now 2 shoots in paris, one which we know was for a vogue cover). We can dream.

I would say it's not for vogue Portugal because they always use the same stylists and photographer and they always shoot in Portugal.

I think it is possible for it to be a vogue spain, she has done the cover for more than one spanish magazine (Elle and Telva) and has a campaign for a spanish brand comming soon.

But she does a lot of work for 2 italian brands, morellato and calzedonia which may help.

I still dream for it to be a vogue paris cover, since she is with oui management she has had a lot of work in france (lui, another shoot in st.tropez, and now 2 shoots in paris, one which we know was for a vogue cover). We can dream.

I would say it's not for vogue Portugal because they always use the same stylists and photographer and they always shoot in Portugal.

I doubt it's VI, Sara has never worked with Meisel as far as I know so that is not happening right now. And her work with Italian brands is way too commercial for VI which unlike the Spanish version is a lot more HF focused.

MissLimaVzla I agree. I also would say italy but vogue italy is also quite a big deal when it comes to covers, especially for her that just has 3 vogue portugal covers, not any other issue (editorial, cover, etc). so if it's not (again for vogue portugal - which I hope not - unless it's the september issue), I think the most possible one would be Spain. On the other hand, it was shot in Paris, and idk how does it work but if it was for spain would it have to be shot in spain? (maybe it's both hahahaha she followed both isues) :p

Adriana's most recent VS cover was shot in Mexico, so yeah it could be VS regardless of the location. IDK but my sixth sense says it's def Spain :laugh: