Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

I wouldn't have minded to see Ana BB but I'm also absolutely cool with it that she's not going to be there. I think, as a non-angel you shouldn't be with VS so long and she's been around long enough. VS moved on from Oluchi and Angela, so it's Ana BB's turn now to go

I wouldn't have minded to see Ana BB but I'm also absolutely cool with it that she's not going to be there. I think, as a non-angel you shouldn't be with VS so long and she's been around long enough. VS moved on from Oluchi and Angela, so it's Ana BB's turn now to go

Why not? All she really does are the shows... :blink:

UPDATE

-There are six themes

-Tough Love is the first theme

-Adriana WILL open the show with her tough love wings and red corset (HOTT)

-Themes are "Tough love", "Game on", "Country Girls", "Heavenly Bodies", "Wild things", and they end with PINK

-Candice will open the Country Girl segment.

-Erin Opens Game On

The outfits look AMAZING!!! My fav ones are basically all of them Heavenly, and Tough along with Wild take top spots in my book.

Now things that COULD change but look pretty final

-Adriana is in Tough love (opens), Game on, and Heavenly Bodies

-Alessandra is in Country Girls, Wild Things and I believe Heavenly Bodies

------SHOW INFO

Opening: Adriana

Closing: Candice

Segments:

1. Tough Love

2. Game On

3. Country Girls

4. Heavenly Bodies

5. Wild Things

6. PINK

------CONFIRMED CAST LIST (28 out of 33)

Angels and VS Supermodels:

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Chanel Iman

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

Lily Aldridge

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Non-Angels:

Isabeli Fontana

Lindsay Ellingson

Jessica Stam

Emanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Edita Vilkeviciute

Anja Rubik

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Selita Ebanks

Katsia Damenkova

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Liu Wen

Flavia Oliveira

Anne Vyalitsyna

Constance Jablonski

Gracie Carvalho

Laís Ribeiro

Lily Donaldson

Confirmed NOT doing the show

Jourdan Dunn

Joan Smalls

Ana Beatriz Barros

Caroline Trentini

Via Nothingless on tfs

and she did enough shows. I think the only models that should be there for several years are the angels to emphasize their status more. Therefore, I'm glad that there are still no confirmation that Julia S. and Caroline W. made it because they have been around long enough also.

and she did enough shows. I think the only models that should be there for several years are the angels to emphasize their status more. Therefore, I'm glad that there are still no confirmation that Julia S. and Caroline W. made it because they have been around long enough also.

If emphasis on the Angels was so important we wouldn't have the 'Supermodels' running around doing things the Angels are supposed to, but sure, okay. :laugh:

I am so excited for the show. I noticed on the board in Lily A's fitting that there were six segments and the last one looked like Pink.

Interesting that Pink will be last. It's a bit weird but if done right it could be good.

Can't wait to see Tough Love, Country Girls, Heavenly Bodies & Wild Things. They look good. Nervous about Game On & Pink though.

lmao ^

I'll just wait to hear a proper confirmation. I'm still hoping :)

I feel so bad for my boyfriend, because he is not going to hear the end of it if on the 10th Ana doesn't magically appear in the show out of thin air. :D

Awww I sure hope so but it is looking as if that confirmation was in fact true :( :(

I like Magda but to me her and Anja should not be in the show. I'd rather Caroline & Ana.

Now i'm worried we won't be seeing Julia or Angela.

Updated List (Thanks to nothingless at TFS)

Angels and VS Supermodels:

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Chanel Iman

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

Lily Aldridge

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Non-Angels:

Isabeli Fontana

Lindsay Ellingson

Jessica Stam

Emanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Edita Vilkeviciute

Anja Rubik

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Selita Ebanks

Katsia Damenkova

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Liu Wen

Flavia Oliveira

Anne Vyalitsyna

Constance Jablonski

Gracie Carvalho

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Donaldson

Confirmed NOT doing the show

Jourdan Dunn

Joan Smalls

Ana Beatriz Barros

Caroline Trentini

To be honest Lais and Gracie are the exact same to me. They look the same and have the same kind of build. Someone like Jourdan would be better then either of them. Oh well. I might be suprised by them.

Where's Shannan Click? She participated in the casting, was interviewed and is not on this list? Strange. I really wanted to see it on the block PINK.

I don't know how they're going to pull this off if the segments are going to stay the way they ordered them because Adriana opens Tough Love, the first segment, and then she's in Game On, the second segment. Alessandra will be in three segments back to back. I want to see how they do this.

4 more days! YAY!

I have a feeling we won't know the last five girls until November 10th. Unless the other fitting video gives us some clues. Waiting really is the hardest part.

I really hope the PINK outfits aren't ugly. I like Lily's wings for PINK, but not her outfit.

Adriana and Alessandra are going to have a really tight change. Poor girls, but they are pros I am sure they will be able to handle it.

I think Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Rosie, Erin & Chanel will get three outfits. Everyone else should get two. I hope. Please no girl have just one. I hate that.

Yeah the change seems so tight and random. Like Adriana will be in Tough Love which is first, Sport which is second then in Heavenly Bodies which is fourth. Then you won't see her at all til the finale. Seems a bit weird. I have a feeling they will switch it all up soon.

To me the order should be

Tough Love

Country Girls

Game On

Pink

Wild Things

Heavenly Bodies