Bellazon

E-mail notifications stopped?

LuluZ

Heyy :) I usually set notifications on topics to immediate e-mail notification, but they seemed to have stopped coming, even if there are new replies anyway. Just wondering what to do...

Hope it's not a dumb question

L xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Restarted some services, can you let me know if you are still not receiving them. Thanks.

It's still not working great for me, but at least now I'm getting some e-mail notifications for topics whereas, before, I was getting none what-so-ever. I'm sure it'll get better over time. Thanks so much Maddog! :hug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here.

Since the move to the new, better, and more snazzy board, I have not been getting ANY email notifications.

It's the only way I can keep up with my topics. I looked and it seems that all my settings are set correctly.

Any help or ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks y'all!

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here.

Since the move to the new, better, and more snazzy board, I have not been getting ANY email notifications.

It's the only way I can keep up with my topics. I looked and it seems that all my settings are set correctly.

Any help or ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks y'all!

Sorry! I was so caught up with the other bugs, I completely forgot to check the maillog. We moved IP's and I didn't setup reverse DNS. So aol (and others) were rejecting our email! Should be fixed now, please let me know if you dont receive any email soon (you had a ton that was rejected). Thanks for bringing this to my attention :flower:

Sorry! I was so caught up with the other bugs, I completely forgot to check the maillog. We moved IP's and I didn't setup reverse DNS. So aol (and others) were rejecting our email! Should be fixed now, please let me know if you dont receive any email soon (you had a ton that was rejected). Thanks for bringing this to my attention :flower:

You're welcome, and YEA!!!!! I got mail! Thank you, kind Sir! :ddr:make%20it%20clap.gif:woot: :chicken: :wub: