Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Guys, what happened to SI Swimsuit Edition threads? :/

^ only open to members now, sadly. no worries! you just gotta chip in with a bunch of posts like 'nice', 'i agree' and you should be set to check si threads in no time. :D

Not a good hint from you "elfstone" ! Read this: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/53292-i-couldnt-find-si-swimsuit-topic/

Ok  :wave:

Nina needs a new stylist (or management altogether tbh), she always look te same in every event, I get it they like the natural look and shit but 90% of times she looks like she just got out of bed and left the house, and she always wears the same silhouettes for her outfits too it would be nice to see her trying something different sometimes :pinch:

I'm a huge fan but Nina is obviously not the woman with the most beautiful face/striking beauty like Doutzen, Adriana, Natalia V and that kind of women, she'll most likely never get a big beauty contract because her face isn't her strength, Nina is a model known for her swimsuit work and her body, that's her strongest feature and also I think Nina does a great job selling herself as a fun/nice chick I have the same feeling with Lily Aldridge.

Nina is obviously a beautiful woman tho, but I think everyone knows her face is not what has taken her so far and there's nothing wrong with that :idk:

that's not true. I think her face is awesome (nose, lips and beautiful eyes). IDEAL. I don't understand why she's not a Victoria's Secret model. WHY. She's fit and beautiful. tbh. Natalia V isn't stunning (unless the FULL make-up), Doutzen no make-up? no stunning. Nina no make-up looks great and her face is variable like chameleon. In my opinion she's a one of the most beautiful women in the world. I hope she be a real model because she's perfect.

Marloes Horst was in the same BKB event i wished Nina and Marloes take a selfie tho lol but Marloes was with her Boyfriend.

What are you trying to say? :laugh:   Probably a wise move on Marloes part. :D

waht u mean? lol im trying to say that i want a selfie with Nina and Marloes  just that :)

I'm a huge fan but Nina is obviously not the woman with the most beautiful face/striking beauty like Doutzen, Adriana, Natalia V and that kind of women, she'll most likely never get a big beauty contract because her face isn't her strength, Nina is a model known for her swimsuit work and her body, that's her strongest feature and also I think Nina does a great job selling herself as a fun/nice chick I have the same feeling with Lily Aldridge.

Nina is obviously a beautiful woman tho, but I think everyone knows her face is not what has taken her so far and there's nothing wrong with that :idk:

that's not true. I think her face is awesome (nose, lips and beautiful eyes). IDEAL. I don't understand why she's not a Victoria's Secret model. WHY. She's fit and beautiful. tbh. Natalia V isn't stunning (unless the FULL make-up), Doutzen no make-up? no stunning. Nina no make-up looks great and her face is variable like chameleon. In my opinion she's a one of the most beautiful women in the world. I hope she be a real model because she's perfect.

Yeah, that's the reason why Natalia and Doutzen have huge beauty contracts :ninja:

It's your opinion and nothing else, but the reality is that 90% of Nina's work focus on her body and not her face and there's a reason why.