Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Does anyone think Nina will ever model with VS?  I love VS models, but they need more models with curves like Nina.  So beautiful.

they sure know her, she work for them for pink years ago and with her cover of si next to lily aldrige... thought she still don't work with them :( don't understand why cause she's so amazing, in the leonisa catwalk she makes me think so much of alessandra ambrosio thought. I understood why she can't run the catwalk (thought she bright in the leonisa's one sometimes i feel like all these rules of size are stupid or they should make exception, i don't compare her to kate moss don't get me wrong but they already did it by past so why not now?) i think like you she'll bo so good for vs, more than some models they've got working for them now, she has a cute face, a amazing body and funny personnality and plus, she sure know how to look sexy !! hope it will happend some day!

I think at this point she really doesn't need them. She has swimwear companies all coming to her, SI loves her and she keeps getting good campaigns for clothing and advertisements.

I'd love to see her do Free People though but as for VS they aren't that enticing as they once were for models.

The Idyllic shores stuff looks nice. Anyone get the actual book yet? They seem hit or miss to me. I love my 09' one but the last couple years portfolio books have seemed like a lot of reprints. Whats the opinions on it?

its not out yet as far as i know.