Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

^wow! :wub: its been non-stop for her since feb. cant believe how many jobs she's worked this season.  any idea where this is being shot?

not at all!.... she is working so much less than last year.. the things is that last year Nina was in lots of swimwear campaigns but u can tell and i think that this year she wanna do more fashion stuff ( Grazia ed, h&m , NEXT clothing )...  even in her agency Elite now they only show her polaroids with clothes on they erased the bikini ones .

even tho Nina is a swimsuit/fashion model... she have done more swimsuit stuff... she did luli fama 2015 I THINK probably because it was a good money and she live from her job not like chrissy teigen that have lots of money ( married to john legend hello lol) that only goes to events , events , events  and shoots for mags.

i love nina, she is one of my favorite models, but mambo has left me disappointed. been waiting forever for her photos to come out and they are nothing like expected and painfully photoshopped. jess hart, palvin, their mambo shoots were so much cleaner i feel, just don't understand why. and where is batman? do we think there will be more to come from the shoot?