Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

I'm not trying to be a troll and I think Nina has a great energy about her, but do you guys really think her face is that great?  

I love her hair and her personality, but I've never seen a model with a face like hers before.  She has low-set eyes and a wide nose or something - Rihanna has a similar look.

No model is perfect. I would to hate to hear about a model spending thousands of dollars to achieve a certain look. They should feel happy and have high self esteem about themselves. That is what should matter the most.    :idk:

I think she is very pretty!  :woot:

:heythere:  As always, you are welcome Laura & JJ.

On her appearance...

Easy enough to critique from photos, but meeting her in person and seeing that indefinable something

that got her where she is I'll bet would leave any one of us speechless.

I understand what you're saying, Shepherd.  After all, her ex-boyfriend (who had dated other beautiful actresses and models) said she was "the most beautiful girl" he'd ever seen. (http://www.eonline.com/news/475852/the-wanted-s-max-george-gushes-over-girlfriend-nina-agdal-she-s-just-a-mate-and-she-s-absolutely-stunning)

I'm a huge fan but Nina is obviously not the woman with the most beautiful face/striking beauty like Doutzen, Adriana, Natalia V and that kind of women, she'll most likely never get a big beauty contract because her face isn't her strength, Nina is a model known for her swimsuit work and her body, that's her strongest feature and also I think Nina does a great job selling herself as a fun/nice chick I have the same feeling with Lily Aldridge.

Nina is obviously a beautiful woman tho, but I think everyone knows her face is not what has taken her so far and there's nothing wrong with that :idk:

I understand what you're saying, Shepherd.  After all, her ex-boyfriend (who had dated other beautiful actresses and models) said she was "the most beautiful girl" he'd ever seen. (http://www.eonline.com/news/475852/the-wanted-s-max-george-gushes-over-girlfriend-nina-agdal-she-s-just-a-mate-and-she-s-absolutely-stunning)

^inside are the 2 worst pics of Nina i gotta say.

I think she is just Simply Gorgeous.  The bikini and swimwear work she does always rocks.  She has an amazing body for that type of work.  When I see her work for BEBE, just wow.  She looks amazing in those shoots, I hope they keep using her.  She seems to be able to pair up with other models real well.

Guys, what happened to SI Swimsuit Edition threads? :/

^ only open to members now, sadly. no worries! you just gotta chip in with a bunch of posts like 'nice', 'i agree' and you should be set to check si threads in no time. :D

Not a good hint from you "elfstone" ! Read this: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/53292-i-couldnt-find-si-swimsuit-topic/