Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Same NA - 4 :) . She's cute, I love her on the show and there's just something about her I find comforting, refereshing and pleasant :) .

Its also funny (gets umbrella for stones) how fashion fans of course say how models should have all the cosmetic commercials back like the used to ect. but its funny since most people I know don't know models when they see people like Halle Berry, Freida Pinto, Evangeline Lily...on cosmetic commercials and compare them to the models, they don't know the difference :ninja: . I would have done it a long time ago myself because more women relate to actresses and singers than models. Its just great business (gets bigger umbrella). Sure its unfair in a way because the actresses/singers ect. have what they already had plus more while the models lose, but on the positive side the increased emphasis on looks over substance opens more doors than ever for models to act at least :) . And then even better you get a middle aged actress like Andie McDowell, Halle Berry ect. to target the women with the most money (middle aged and up) and its just

pure marketing gold :) :ninja: .

NA - 4 :wub: