Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

S.A - 3

I think im the only one already knew Camila :laugh:

I know her from Rebelde :whistle:

same as Luisana Lopilato and Pampita :D

uh,wow!so you`re a rebelde fan!that would never cross my mind!that`s funny ,i thought it only aired in latin america.

I'm not a fan :D , but they were cute in couple of season I watched on tv when I had time, and I remebered these 3 girls. That was couple of years ago and they were aired on Serbian TV, but I don't know if they aired it completely, coz I stoped watching it, I can't remember why, but these 3 girls (their bodies :whistle: ) I remembered! :D

S.A - 3

uh,wow!so you`re a rebelde fan!that would never cross my mind!that`s funny ,i thought it only aired in latin america.

I'm not a fan :D , but they were cute in couple of season I watched on tv when I had time, and I remebered these 3 girls. That was couple of years ago and they were aired on Serbian TV, but I don't know if they aired it completely, coz I stoped watching it, I can't remember why, but these 3 girls (their bodies :whistle: ) I remembered! :D

Yeah i saw her in Rebelde ... That's where i fell in love with Luisana hahaha, but Pampita wasn't in Rebelde :laugh:

S.A - 3

Yeah i saw her in Rebelde ... That's where i fell in love with Luisana hahaha, but Pampita wasn't in Rebelde :laugh:

Yes she was, she was dance teacher in maybe one season or couple of episodes, I can't remember, but I'm sure she acted there.

S.A - 3

Yes she was, she was dance teacher in maybe one season or couple of episodes, I can't remember, but I'm sure she acted there.

Really? I can't remember Pampita in Rebelde at all, guess i was totally mesmerized by Luisana :heart::blush: