Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Can you guys take the argument elsewhere or post pictures with your jabs? It's all subjective whether you think she's perfectly fine or too skinny. Also there's a ton of pictures on Rex features I've never seen. I don't have an account to post but looking at the thumbnails is worth it!

^^And you are right, I did not mean to make a topic out of it.

Good point for the bloody avatar :thumbs_up:

1 hour ago, Bloodshot said:

So because I disagree with you I'm patronizing you now?  I did nothing of the sort.  I'm not sure you understand the definition of that word.

Not to agree with me because you have another opinion is fine but telling me that, what I think is ridiculous and doubting my ability to understand a word -glad for me I even know what the word means in French- is to patronize.

So dear bloodshot, enjoy Emily's thread and let's move on.

9 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

^^And you are right, I did not mean to make a topic out of it.

Good point for the bloody avatar :thumbs_up:

Not to agree with me because you have another opinion is fine but telling me that, what I think is ridiculous and doubting my ability to understand a word -glad for me I even know what the word means in French- is to patronize.

So dear bloodshot, enjoy Emily's thread and let's move on.

Wow you get hostile when people don't agree with you don't you?  The whole point was that you used something that was true, the fact that Emily has lost some weight, but exaggerated it to the point of ridiculousness, thus not making it true anymore.  Good luck with your attitude though.