Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

I'd never even heard of Elaine, and I only know Judit from a few pictures I've seen about - so it's quite nice to come to this without any preconceived notions, or baggage (a'la Naomi, as a very recent example!). So judging simply on the merits of the two 'collages' I have to give all my points to Judit. And that's probably as succinct as I can get... :heythere:

Judit, Judit, Judit.

(Team VS, Elaine Irwin [for Rox :p ], Pictures by Me)

:rofl:

Face: Neither :ninja: Though I have to say Elaine's eyebrows do not looks as bad as on that Elle cover, they look ok-ish. compared to the rest of her face they look good imo :ninja: Judith is average, a pretty woman but she has certain things about her that annoy me. But w/e .. I'll vote for Judith, can't get that other cover out of my head.

Body: hmm, look the same :huh:0.5 each.

Sexiness: Judith. Elaine's face distracts me too much to find her sexy.

Beauty: Chanel x 3 (I just love her face)

Body: Naomi x 3 (Chanel still has to grow a little and get a curves)

Sexiness: Chanel x 3 (I can´t stand agressive women, really can´t see anything sexy about running around like Prehistoric and beating anyone with cellphones)

And Elaine x 3 all three

:rofl: @ mikiala, rox & pheno :rofl::hug:

1 vote for previous

5 votes for current

*edit* Actually, I guess I could help it along :ninja: ....

Judit vs. Elaine

Beauty: Elaine - Not the typical uber blonde enthusiast, but now one of my favorite blonde model faces actually :laugh: . Has a lioness type face I guess and nice lips.

Body: Judit - looks like a nice, really healthy ballet dancer :) .

Sexiness: Elaine

Chanel vs. Naomi

Glad it turned out competitive as I had hoped :) . Though I must say I was surprised at the reoccuring them of the antics and temper being factored into sexiness though :lost: . But I must say I like both :) . That being said, its a no-brainer for me in every category. I much prefer Naomi's her bone structure, shape of her lips, shape of her eyes ane smile. Not a fan of Chanel's body at all and Naomi's one of the best in fashion for me and she is more sensual to me too. So needless to say, with the 25th vote I say....NAOMI x3 :bellazon: !!!!!

4 Votes needed for current round