Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Does the walk even matter? IMO one of the most overrated things in fashion, especially with VS who show girl for like 5 seconds.

Walk doesn't sell clothes IMO. It's editorials, campaigns, advertisements...

i don't really care but they like to cast high fashion models so i was a little doubtful but whatever makes them happy :idk:

I love a good walk in general too. I don't care as much about it when it comes to VSFS because it's more of a show for entertainment value as opposed to a fashion show, but I do think that girls who open and close segments should have strong ones.

I must say that one of the main thing that makes me "fall in love" with a model it's the walk. I love a fierce girl on the runway it's always a plus to me.

Yes, to you and a bunch of folks on fashion forums and blogs. But to a general VSFS watcher that isn't even going to see that walk (due to editing)?

No way.

There was but that time is long gone. We're talking about the present state of VSFS.

VSFS also used to be a proper lingerie show, now it's costumes toned down as much as possible.

You know sometimes I´m afraid to blink because once I did and I missed two girls.