Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh okay then I do take it back. I'm honestly starting to wonder the credibility of some of my contacts,I got the news she left from someone and then more news they didn't renew from someone as well, and I'm starting to think they didn't add on bad terms, so I actually take that back. We'll never know. Like I said I never want to start a BAD rumor about a model, so if she did leave on good terms which it looks like she did that's something else. :)

I believe my contacts, I just think by the time things get passed, and passed, and passed. It's kind of like the telephone thing so yea.

I think she'll continue to work for the brand, without the Angel title. This shouldn't surprise anyone. I may not be a Marisa fan, but I don't think anyone should have thought just because she isn't an angel anymore means she'll stop working with them completely. I think they'll be a middle ground that is reached like somewhere between what she use to do for them, and what she did as an Angel some even ground. Kind of what Selita has, where she models for the company and still walks for them.

Upcoming events from VS Facebook

February 9

"Valentine's Day comes early! Take a pic with our supermodels at Victoria's Secret SoHo, NYC."

February 11

"Meet supermodel (and hometown girl) Erin Heatherton at VS Michigan Avenue, Chicago."

New:

Abbey - 24

Adriana - 483

Alessandra - 1,146

Alyssa M - 31

Ana B - 11

Bar - 4

Behati - 262

Bianca - 26

Candice - 382

Caroline F - 148

Catherine - 49

Caroline F - 21

Caroline T - 10

Catherine - 49

Chanel - 72

Cintia - 27

Doutzen - 418

Elyse - 1

Edita V - 14

Emily D - 45

Erin Wasson - 170

Flavia - 11

Heidi - 7

Inguna - 7

Irina - 57

Isabeli - 33

Izabel - 266

Janeta S - 7

Jessica S - 3

Julia S - 153

Karolina K - 230

Kim C - 8

Marisa - 445

Miranda - 715

Nicole T - 1

Rosie - 106

Selita - 161

Tyra - 1

Total - 5,534

Unidentified - 1,842

Pheno: Remaining to be seperated - 8,091 (these are just the HQ pictures available off the VS site, there are doubtless many more that I -m-a-y- pull if my brain doesn't implode due to an over abundance and saturation of VS; also doing random updates to see if additional pictures have been uploaded.

Trashed due to no facial shot - 14,382

By sayin' "with our supermodels" does that means that ALL their 'main' models will be there? Or just the Angels? Why they just don't do a stupid event w/the Angels to know who's in & who's out? >.< ... If i hope that "our supermodels" includes Adriana >.<

By sayin' "with our supermodels" does that means that ALL their 'main' models will be there? Or just the Angels? Why they just don't do a stupid event w/the Angels to know who's in & who's out? >.< ... If i hope that "our supermodels" includes Adriana >.<

It'll probably be like Candice and Rosie or something. I don't think it's going to be everyone. I can't see all the Angels/New Faces actually being at an event together, for one, or doing a photo-op with fans. And if Adriana shows herself I would be really surprised. Anyway, it's too late to try to find out now, but I'll try tomorrow.

Oh and Elizabeth, I hope Adriana goes to Chicago and LA (for Vamp) this year. He's been complaining too!

The thing is we know Ale is goin' to be there & probably Candice & Rosie too, but wouldn't be surprised if Erin Heartherton & Linsay E___ton are there too, i still shocked Erin is doin' an event just her i mean i like but is she that famous in the US? Hummm i have the feelin' she's not ... Now again, Miranda & Doutzen, & for now let's say Marisa too ... They're angels & they're doin' anything while other girls are doin' promotion & stuff & blablabla? ... Then why are they angels? If this Lindsay chick is the cover of the Swim & Candice for V-Day? ... They're wastin' their money by having angels if other girls are goin' to do everything

& im 90% sure Adriana won't be there hahaha, i just have that feelin' ... But at this point any chance to see her is good :laugh:

So wasn't Candice supposed to launch Love Rocks? :) :laugh:

Alessandra looked gorgeous :heart: :wub:

There were different fragrances/themes for each room so Ale wasn't really the one to launch it. Taylor was. I guess they just wanted to present it to everyone (make up and beauty artists) while they could. Ale was just there to launch Secret Moments though.

New:

Abbey - 24

Adriana - 483

Alessandra - 1,146

Alyssa M - 31

Ana B - 11

Bar - 4

Behati - 262

Bianca - 26

Candice - 382

Caroline F - 148

Catherine - 49

Caroline F - 21

Caroline T - 10

Catherine - 49

Chanel - 72

Cintia - 27

Doutzen - 418

Elyse - 1

Edita V - 14

Emily D - 45

Erin Wasson - 170

Flavia - 11

Heidi - 7

Inguna - 7

Irina - 57

Isabeli - 33

Izabel - 266

Janeta S - 7

Jessica S - 3

Julia S - 153

Karolina K - 230

Kim C - 8

Marisa - 445

Miranda - 715

Nicole T - 1

Rosie - 106

Selita - 161

Tyra - 1

Total - 5,534

Unidentified - 1,842

Pheno: Remaining to be seperated - 8,091 (these are just the HQ pictures available off the VS site, there are doubtless many more that I -m-a-y- pull if my brain doesn't implode due to an over abundance and saturation of VS; also doing random updates to see if additional pictures have been uploaded.

Trashed due to no facial shot - 14,382

How do you have access to all these pictures? I would love to see the 27 of Cintia! Please explain! I would lvoe to know :)

why was taylor launch it, she is just an actress?

B/c now they always have some 'celebrity' to launch their products...

Naturally: Marisa Miller Ft. Annalyne McCord & Shannon Doherty

Heavenly Enchanted: Miranda Kerr Ft. Giuliana Rancic & Melyssa Rycroft (who?)

Velvet: Alessandra Ambrosio Ft. Lindsay Lohan

Love Rocks: Marisa Miller & Taylor Momsem

Secret Moments: Alessandra Ambrosio Ft. Adrianne Bailon & Christian Siriano

VS, you suck

why was taylor launch it, she is just an actress?

B/c now they always have some 'celebrity' to launch their products...

Naturally: Marisa Miller Ft. Annalyne McCord & Shannon Doherty

Heavenly Enchanted: Miranda Kerr Ft. Giuliana Rancic & Melyssa Rycroft (who?)

Velvet: Alessandra Ambrosio Ft. Lindsay Lohan

Love Rocks: Marisa Miller & Taylor Momsem

Secret Moments: Alessandra Ambrosio Ft. Adrianne Bailon & Christian Siriano

VS, you suck

why do they do that? who's Annalyne McCord and Melyssa Rycroft? never of heard of them

... Because actresses sell?

Melissa Katherine Rycroft (born March 11, 1983) is a sales representative from Dallas, Texas, and former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. She was a drill team officer at Newman Smith High School in Carrollton, Texas where she graduated in 2001. She participated as a contestant on the thirteenth season of ABC's The Bachelor, and CMT reality TV series Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. She was a contestant on the eighth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Rycroft was named to People magazine's list of World's Most Beautiful People 2009 and was also named as #99 on Maxim's list of "Hot 100 of 2009".