Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Fake or not (they could've changed it up before the show which wouldn't be the first time they did that to a FB), we would be the only ones to realize that. It's still wrong and still a slap in the face to Candice. Not that I am complaining. This would've been the perfect opportunity for VS to "try" and make Candice happen. Don't know why they didn't take it. Either CBS said no or VS knows nobody would know who she was amongst those other fake Angels.

If only the quality of the photo was better... you honestly can not tell because of it. And diamonds + Video camera+ camera phone= low quality, and adriana is standing far away. If it isn't the bra WHY include it anyway. If you are gonna make a deal out of it and promote the concept of it, get the real thing or let candice be on the show. Don't make a damn replica lol. Or they could have atleast did what they did in 2010 and made that cheaper yet expensive alternate that candice wore in the holiday commercial(you know that pink and white sparkly bra). Thats what makes me think it is the real one because they would have or could have made that or she could just be wearing a regular bra. No need for a replica. What purpose would it have. Its not even a replica of the bra, but a replica of the entire outfit panties the belt chain and the bra. That is doing too much, just have candice on the show

So the body guards weren't there?

^Maybe it's not a guard, but one of the girls took a pic with one of the other girls and a huge guy in a suit that I thought was probably a guard. I'll cap it later because I am at work right now. The blonde one. She had other pics too, but her IG was locked and by the time she added me back I had already posted the findings of my snoopings of the other girls.

the quality is really bad, but I think it is NOT the real fantasy bra.. Adriana's bra shows no blue flowers on the cups, yet the small blue flower right above the ruby is clearly visible

You also can't see the blue on the belt line. Neither can you see some of the gold though, but you know the gold is there because its what holds up the ruby and the belt. But you still see some of it. And you can also see the ruby in the diamond belt. I think there are just some stones you can't see because of the quality. Because there is some gold that looks left out but you know its there, same with that bow above the ruby. Is not even visible but it was to be there to hold up the ruby/red piece.  But it is weird that you can only see one piece of blue. Thats the only skeptical thing though.

I wish we had more pictures. Thats another thing, they seem to be really secretive about what kind of lingerie she was wearing.

At this point I think they should have just gotten candice, making an entire replica of the entire outfit is so ridiculous to me lol

Agreed with Savanna. I don't care if it's either the actual FB or not. The fact is that the bra is clearly meant to represent the real one and nobody will realize it's fake outside BZ.

Yeah, and before anyone is like "Well, Candice couldn't do it because she had to go to Brazil." No. Adriana was supposed to go to Serbia with her family and stayed to shoot this instead. Plus, I think Candice would've dropped that Brazil stuff for this.

Agreed with Savanna. I don't care if it's either the actual FB or not. The fact is that the bra is clearly meant to represent the real one and nobody will realize it's fake outside BZ.

Yeah, and before anyone is like "Well, Candice couldn't do it because she had to go to Brazil." No. Adriana was supposed to go to Serbia with her family and stayed to shoot this instead. Plus, I think Candice would've dropped that Brazil stuff for this.

exactly time for them to realize she ain't THAT special lol

It could be a bra that looks similar, and they just took the giant ruby that hangs down and mounted it on the bra Adriana was going to wear? That's where the vast majority of the cost came from for the fantasy bra.

And you guys, just because VS has shoved Candice down our throat doesn't mean that's her fault. It's still a quote on quote honor to wear the bra, and it's still like a backdoor donkey punch to Candice to even potentially let Adriana wear it or something remarkably similar to it on a hit tv show just days before the airing of the actual VSFS.

I've never gotten the appeal of Adriana, but I'm not running around pulling some bitch maneuver and saying she's not THAT special. The company has made it quite clear that they think she's that special, and to reiterate, this is just bad marketing.

Adriana is, as much as no one wants to admit it getting older, and she will at some point, probably in the next couple of years retire, whereas Candice may, (or may not) be around for quite a bit longer. She's currently as everyone has put it, their golden girl. They really have no up and comers that can even fit her shoes, let alone the shoes above her on their roster of fame. So why not take the time to actually throw her out to an actual main stream audience, promote their show, and the fantasy bra and try and make her known to an audience outside of the fashion community.

I don't think candice deserved it because she gets shoved in our face. That's like me saying Adriana deserves hate and insults for this because VS let this happen and used her. Of course not non of it is their fault.  but because like I kept saying before even before this crap, to ME personally she was unhumble about getting it. Something about her attitude during the Video threw me off. And if you are gonna act like that and something like this happens you.you need it to happen to you, makes her head a bit smaller. and someone else got slapped in the face FOR candice, so that makes me not feel sorry for her. because it happens

If its just a replica I don't think it would be as bad at all. it obviously could have been worse and adriana could have wore it. If it is a replica atleast no one is wearing your shit. And I pretty sure people will be able to tell its fake because of the details. Its not just the bra thats replicated though, the entire set was. I can see if she had on different underwear and no belt and just the fake bra. but she has it all. Who really gonna replicate the entire thing? And she didn't even have any wings, which candice doesn't either because they haven't made it yet for the fb bra I assume. Adriana could have atleast had wings with the fake outfit.

Candice is special but if she was that special she would have been on the show. And they wouldn't have to potentially make an entire new fake set all that time and money wasted for a few minutes on the show when they have the real thing with the model also. Why do all that when you could have just got her. and i'm pretty sure she would have agreed to it

^^ I recognized Sharaun as one fake VS models.

In the end everything about VS at BZ is always Adriana & Ale versus Candice. One fanbase thinks Candice is always trying to take the spotlight from those two and the other fanbase think Adriana & Ale has to try and upstage Candice whenever she does something.