Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't think so, Irina didn't walk last year for some other reason because I saw her on the wish board with Anne V, Monika Jagaciak and others.

I think CIntia officially gave up though, she wasn't at the castings this year.

yes Irina probably gonna make it.... lasts years was different, she was not in the highfashion/runaway side.... now these days she do catwalks and has a spread on vogue... that things counts a lot... vs prefers high fashion models.

what is the wish board? And do you know were Anne and Jessica H. on casting this year?

It's a board with the lineup VS ideally wants, we saw the one from last year and some of those girls ended up not walking the show

I was the one who stood outside the VS building to watch for girls coming out.

I honestly have nothing very interesting to report. I saw Gracie come out, and like 4 other models that I could not recognize. I also saw Barbara Fialho come into the building.

Shame Cintia won't be there :( She was in Sao Paulo all week (via her instagram)

Caroline Winberg will probably not be in the show because she just put up a picture of her eating pizza and drinking beer...so not likely.

Really hope Irina makes it! VS needs some star power!! Expect to see Cristiano Ronaldo shots from the audience.

I don't think so, Irina didn't walk last year for some other reason because I saw her on the wish board with Anne V, Monika Jagaciak and others.

I think CIntia officially gave up though, she wasn't at the castings this year.

She's doing segment in a brazilian show every Sunday. I think she's there.