Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

A bit off topic and suuper early but who are you guys hoping or think will make there VSFS debut from HF? We've had Lily D., Anja, Magdalena, Constance etc in 09/10. Karlie, Toni, Joan, Karmen, Hilary, Cara, Jourdann in 11/12.

I would like to see Sigrid Agren, Mirte Maas, Bette Franke and Sasha Luss :) A bit far fetched but I would have never imagined Cara or Magdalena in a VSFS lol

Off topic? OFF TOPIC? Are you serious? The lath of the off topic nonsense in this topic has been put so high that if you started to talk about copulation of elephants, it´d be way too on-topic actually!

So, feel free :) it´s actually a nice change!

I don't think the general public are going to be accepting with her.

There aren't many differences between her and Chanel anyways. Before vs they were getting well known in hf and Chanel didn't even get as criticized about her body like karlie. Like karlie her personality was great and she was beautiful. But when Chanel was hired by vs, people didn't accept her and vs had to stop using her. People's main compliant was she was too skinny and she wasn't sexy enough.

It doesn't matter what kind of skinny you are, ballerina skinny or whatever. People aren't going to care. Karlie is still very skinny and she isn't as desirable like these other girls. That's always the problem when vs hires good hf models.

Most of the VS models are skinny. I don´t see your point there. Being sexy is not about your physique - it´s about being able to model "sexy" and Karlie is a great model - and as long as she´s gonna work her ass off as she does now she will be even more popular both in HF and commercial world. I think her pictures say it all. She brings so much class to VS, a fresh air with a personality and from what I heard people like to listen to her, and that is (at least for me) the crucial factor for a VS spokesmodel.

There are way too many differences between her and Chanel - Chanel stopped really working when signed by VS, but Karlie still keeps going on, getting both HF and commercial jobs, which is great. Her model status is way better than Chanel´s ever was :idk:

I consider it pointless to compare these two, really. If VS keeps her or not is only a speculation. For now, I will enjoy her as long as she´s there, the rest doesn´t matter as it´s not valid at all until it happens.

VS use Karlie, just because she's famous, that's all ....... they business, they need celebrities to sell their products, the revenue will be higher, beauty so many, but celebrities are so few .... if compare all models together, Karlie is worst, but she famous ...... :blah:

VS use Karlie, just because she's famous, that's all ....... they business, they need celebrities to sell their products, the revenue will be higher, beauty so many, but celebrities are so few .... if compare all models together, Karlie is worst, but she famous ...... :blah:

VS is a business and clearly Chanel wasn't working so they were done with her. If it doesn't work with Karlie, I'm sure they'll do the same.

I'm glad she's an angel and I hope she stays just so I can watch everyone who "hates" her lose their marbles over something so silly.

... Being sexy is not about your physique - it´s about being able to model "sexy" and Karlie is a great model - and as long as she´s gonna work her ass off as she does now ...

... For now, I will enjoy her as long as she´s there, the rest doesn´t matter as it´s not valid at all until it happens.

I love how Karlie looks. I think she is beautiful and lean and as said knows how to work what she has which translates beautifully onto pictures. I do think we will see a bit of a weight gain on her in the coming months. 2011 she was very skinny at VSFS and to me they didn't give her the most flattering outfits. Last year though she had outfits that highlighted her strong points and she had a bit more weight on. Clearly VS and her know that there will be talk about her weight as there was with Chanel. The cover up at the swim launch makes me believe that most. If she is indeed an Angel and is going to be doing mainly VS, I see a weight gain coming.

I like to say Karlie, weather you like her look or not, CANNOT deny that girls personality. I know people weirded out when shes compared with Gisele.......ya I know they look nothing alike, but its about what the exude through photography. They BOTH bring something extra that just the typical pretty girl can bring. Like you KNOW that girl, and you love that girl, you see the pic, you feel a connection......they evoke emotion in photography. THATS why karlie rocks VS. IMO

General sidenote: Just because your beautiful doesn't make you a good model.

VS is a business and clearly Chanel wasn't working so they were done with her. If it doesn't work with Karlie, I'm sure they'll do the same.

I'm glad she's an angel and I hope she stays just so I can watch everyone who "hates" her lose their marbles over something so silly.

Not happy to know Karlie became an angel before Barbara & Bregje. Barbara & Bregje are more sexy than Karlie. VS is a commercial brand not a high fashion brand. Karlie is more a high fashion model than a commercial model & she's not sexy. I have never heard Karlie speak so I won't say anything about that. Wish Karlie best of luck. VS is so different now from Claudia Schiffer, Stephanie Seymour, Helena Christensen etc to Karlie Kloss, VS has change a lot.

Lol nobody hates her. Just because people doesn't think she fit doesn't mean its hate. Its an opinion

Vs needs to work on getting another angel of color

It's funny you should ever comment on being accepting of other people's opinions. Since despite how nice people are to you, you resort to talking shit about them to their friends outside of bellazon :laugh: And for what reason? Because I post opinions in Adriana's thread that don't resemble yours? Or because I don't think Adriana is perfect by all accounts all of the time.

That's low. Practice what you preach though.

Lmao. I've known Madison all of my life and I highly doubt she would ever say anything to you about me. That's #1, and I am talking about h--aute, who told her yesterday about this (rafssecret or whatever I assume). So you should probably get your facts straight. I don't care if you don't like me, all you do is run a blog called brazilian-bombshells where you cry about people not liking Adriana Lima. I care about you preaching that others should be tolerant of opinions when your sole purpose in life is to add in comparisons of Adriana Lima at all inappropriate times.

Lmao. I've known Madison all of my life and I highly doubt she would ever say anything to you about me. That's #1, and I am talking about h--aute, who told her yesterday about this (rafssecret or whatever I assume). So you should probably get your facts straight. I don't care if you don't like me, all you do is run a blog called brazilian-bombshells where you cry about people not liking Adriana Lima. I care about you preaching that others should be tolerant of opinions when your sole purpose in life is to add in comparisons of Adriana Lima at all inappropriate times.