Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

A bit off topic and suuper early but who are you guys hoping or think will make there VSFS debut from HF? We've had Lily D., Anja, Magdalena, Constance etc in 09/10. Karlie, Toni, Joan, Karmen, Hilary, Cara, Jourdann in 11/12.

I would like to see Sigrid Agren, Mirte Maas, Bette Franke and Sasha Luss :) A bit far fetched but I would have never imagined Cara or Magdalena in a VSFS lol

I'm hoping that the addition of Karlie at least makes some of the videos where the girls talk tolerable. She's a model that I actually like hearing speak.

I'd also like to see Jac on the VS runway. She's perfect for it! Frida was underwhelming for me last year (sometimes VS gets it so wrong with the make up, because it doesn't work on all girls)

I think Ginta Lapina would be nice to watch on the VS runway. Also Nina Agdal and Ming Xi.

I don't know, Karlie's grown onto me but truly, I feel like she ripped alot of other models off. VS gave her more attention then the Angels when she was a model. She still hasn't worked hard enough or long enough for it in my opinion. She'll probably be another Chanel, general public won't like her because she's too skinny, that happened to Chanel aswell.

It's kind of strange. If you click the link that Savannah posted, you go straight to Karlie's Supermodel Profile and she's on the drop down menu but if you click some other link and return to the drop down menu, she's not there :\

^ Yes, Karlie is still not in the Main Menu/Page. She probably will be in the next few hours or days, her picture for the menu however is up already:

http://vsallaccess.v...lie-315x177.jpg

Chanel can now join Izabel as the Angel with the shortest run in recent times, she barely made it to maybe two years of decent work for VS? She started in 2009, got her contract somewhere 2010 and was pushed down our throats in the VSFS that year, started to fade fast and by November 2011 she was almost gone and got like two seconds of screen time at the VSFS, almost completely MIA by 2012.

I think a black girl will probably be next, i feel like right now their priority was to get a model who was already a familiar face to some people and could actually speak well enough so they went with Karlie. But as Siemgi mentioned after Tyra left they haven't found a successful black Angel, so i think that will be their next target and as much as i love my Lais i think that her time to get a contract has probably passed by now as Emanuela's did in 2008/2009.

Why do people always compare Sara and Adriana, to me they do have similarities but they aren't in a confusing way. Sara's nose is alot larger and her facial shape is more square, Adriana has much more delicate features.

Does it piss anyone off when they say VS has too many blondes when they have a significant portion of more brunettes/black haired models? Like seriously, the only reason people seem to think there's more blondes is because of Candice being plastered everywhere.

The Karolina situation pisses me off, they tape the show twice, they could have at least showed her outfit, they always used the bad taping when something went wrong with her outfit. They want D R A M A.

VS should use Candice with her natural brunette hair color, I am pretty sure she would look better and it would look less blonde. VS does need more brunettes. the real blondes are Doutzen, Erin and Lindsay. I would like to see Candice with her natural hair color.

It's kind of strange. If you click the link that Savannah posted, you go straight to Karlie's Supermodel Profile and she's on the drop down menu but if you click some other link and return to the drop down menu, she's not there :\

A bit off topic and suuper early but who are you guys hoping or think will make there VSFS debut from HF? We've had Lily D., Anja, Magdalena, Constance etc in 09/10. Karlie, Toni, Joan, Karmen, Hilary, Cara, Jourdann in 11/12.

I would like to see Sigrid Agren, Mirte Maas, Bette Franke and Sasha Luss :) A bit far fetched but I would have never imagined Cara or Magdalena in a VSFS lol

Off topic? OFF TOPIC? Are you serious? The lath of the off topic nonsense in this topic has been put so high that if you started to talk about copulation of elephants, it´d be way too on-topic actually!

So, feel free :) it´s actually a nice change!

Have you seen Erin, Candice, Lindsay, Alessandra & Miranda? Is not like they have that much more meat on their bones than Karlie :idk: Karlie has a typical ballerina body, i seriously don't see what's the big deal with her right now.

In 2011 she was looking horrid, i was one of the first ones to go WTF when she debuted for VS but she's looking great these days. Chanel never managed to look appealing to me in her VS pictures whereas Karlie i think looks great on the catalogues, she looks great in the videos and she seems to have a very likeable personality in her interviews, if anything i think Karlie could be the Heidi replacement they have failed to find for some things i.e someone to send to big talk shows, someone to host the show, etc.