Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

IDK why everyone says dicaprio has and does go out with all VS angels. Hes only dated one other one besides current erin, and that was gisele. And him and Anne V were spotted once, so I count two!

MissLimaVzla: I might puke if I see behati in every adam video. Oh gosh, I can already see them in bed for his next song.... :x I just hope behati doesn't agree to do all that.

Seriously, relax.

No one said, they hate it each other. We're just saying that from what we see, there MIGHT be some kind of tension between them.

We can't do that for free?

^I'm not even arguing that! post-11221-0-1446080241-42755_thumb.gif

All I'm saying is that these are casual work colleagues, and hugely infrequent at that - not some sorority. And that reading too much into twitter following/'unfollowing' for any reason is incredibly trite and a sad malaise of present times.

In case we were at cross-purposes.

Twitter is everything and beyond Baron and you know it.

Now about the VSFS, Carly Rae Jepsen better sing for PINK.

Yeah great idea, so she can further shovel down our throats with that obnoxious song. I can totally imagine, it will start off something like this...

Then Ashley Tidsdale [& some of her celebrity wannabe posse] will make an unannounced appearance b/c she loves the attention :cain:...

Misery does love company :whistle:

Would you rather have We Are Young? Cause I definitely would not.

Although speaking of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se3YurkfatE&feature=related

So IDK if this has been posted yet, but VS will have a fashion show thing this summer :) Sounds like it probably won't be the big bash like the one in autumn, but still can't wait!

VICTORIA'S SECRET OPEN IN LONDON

If like me you watch the Victoria’s Secret runway show annually while lying to yourself saying; “if only that was available here I could look that good”, well ladies it’s time to put down the ice cream and start whipping those abs into shape cause Victoria’s Secret is coming to London!!

The American label this morning confirmed their expansion with doors set to open to Londoners on July 25th. The store, which will stock everything from boy shorts to bikinis, will be based on the corner of New Bond Street and Brook Street and will become the flagship store.

And as Americans believe in bigger is better, the news is of course even bigger! The following day (the26th) will see another Victoria’s Secret store open at Westfield Stratford City! To celebrate both openings, a big runway show will take place where Angels like Karlie Kloss and Miranda Kerr are set to appear. All just a day before the 2012 London Olympics kick off, it’s safe to say excitement and hot bodies will be EVERYWHERE!!

http://www.fashion.ie/Articles/VICTORIA%27S-SECRET-OPEN-IN-LONDON/965

^I'm not even arguing that! post-3761-0-1446080242-76059_thumb.gif

All I'm saying is that these are casual work colleagues, and hugely infrequent at that - not some sorority. And that reading too much into twitter following/'unfollowing' for any reason is incredibly trite and a sad malaise of present times.

In case we were at cross-purposes.

This should be written in some BZ history book. Actually, it should be one of the rules of general sanity - stop taking twitter that seriously.

Kiki, is there enough time to breed some extra-dangerous sharks or giant octopuses for that purpose? :brows:

the only thing to stop VS is the nuclear weapon. Everyone on this planet must die I am afraid to say it.

People should stop to use tweeter period.

& just stop to learn reading & writing for their own good.

and turn off their pc/mac/ipad/iphone for ever.

Then

Open the window and tweet with a bird

Maybe they'll know the whole thing about Candice and Adriana??

Who knows?

Is Karlie an angel? Hope not, why R they calling her an angel? I am pretty sure she is not an angel. I prefer Bregje, Barbara, Elyse Taylor, Victoria Lee, or Shanina becoming angels before Karlie.

Is Karlie an angel? Hope not, why R they calling her an angel? I am pretty sure she is not an angel. I prefer Bregje, Barbara, Elyse Taylor, Victoria Lee, or Shanina becoming angels before Karlie.

Not that we know of. But then again they still list Rosie and call the page "Get to know the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show models".

The press always says "Angels" whenever they refer to VS models.

Currently the VS Angels are Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Chanel, Erin and Lindsay. Elsa is the PINK model (with Behati and Chanel sometimes pulling double duty, although it's been a while since Behati's last PINK event). The rest of them are catalog models or bookies.

I hope the outfits for the show in london are actually lingerie. Since it won't be on TV. Even though the show isn't gonna be as big as the annual show, they should use it to make up for all the stupid outfits they've have on the annual show.

Also, they might have probably half a dozen girls for the opening in london or more, if they want to have a real show.I like Karlie, but I hope she isn't gonna participate.