Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

lol VS shouldn't say anything bad about HF models because at the end of the day, they hire them for the show. But to be fair, although their current angels might not be as curvy as the ones in the past, they all have healthy looking bodies.

^They tried to make Karlie happen but as it is, that's not gonna happen. It's obvious that ed prefers blondes now but we don't want identical clones calling themselves angels. Where would the diversity be? The industry isn't in a shortage of brunettes.
Whoops.

post-36478-1336611741_thumb.jpg

I think people often forget that VS's models are business tools. They just don't have all these blonde models for no reason. They sell.

I don't mind all the blondes, doesn't bother me, And who cares? Just because some girls have blonde hair doesn't mean they all give off the same type of sex appeal.

"The first thing we look for really are healthy bodies (Dahlin some of your girls are so malnourished that they'd fall over in a stiff wind), and energy (Lara Stone, Anja . . . the first two who came to mind in terms of having SUPER DUPER energy levels! On the other side of the coin is Point, Point, Kiss, Wave, Bounce, Hearts, Kiss, Point, Point, Wiggle, Kiss, Point . . . how's that for energy?). A lot of the fashion shows you see girls who can just walk and they're just hangers (Those hangers you speak of are the ones you hire! lololol Gone are the days of the curvy Tyra/Casta/Kate/Cindy bodies. It's a sad day when Doutzen and Adriana are your "bigger girls") with outfits hanging on them, but for Victoria's Secret? It's a show ( VS + Andrew Lloyd Webber think of the possibilities)" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Exactly. And don't even get me started on their "we only look for girls with good, strong walks" line <_<

^Spot on! :laugh:Ugh, it's painful to hear Monica et al go through this same old routine, by rote, seemingly every year :sleep: - only to then use models that are the complete antithesis from all the gubbins they've just spouted.

It's up to them what models they use, of course, and katchitup is right - if they sell... And, personally, my tastes are catered for anyway (the bodies of my favourites are "healthy", as dreamss puts it, at least). But, please, don't try to bullshit us by circumventing both the "size-zero" and glamour vs. HF debate with this contradictory old sermon... post-11221-0-1446080224-28745_thumb.gif

^They tried to make Karlie happen but as it is, that's not gonna happen. It's obvious that ed prefers blondes now but we don't want identical clones calling themselves angels. Where would the diversity be? The industry isn't in a shortage of brunettes.
Whoops.

^What are you trying to say Siemgi?!?! Lalalalalalala... Not listening... post-11221-0-1446080224-33586_thumb.gif Everything VS-related before 2006 was PERFECT... Lalalalalala... All the old supermodels were SUPER and were all distinctive and could do no wrong... Lalalalalala...

If only Daria accepted the offer VS made to a to be an angel, and I think they also approached Isabeli, things might be different.

As much as Candice and co sell the products. They are no match for Big girls like Gisele, KK, Heidi, Adriana.

So yeah, I think Monica and Ed are having a love affair with blondes, not necessarily that they sell. I think all the events they seem to be having every week is what's keeping business going. Back in the day, events were few and far between and work was still getting done

Erin, Lindsay and Douzten will be on E! News tonight :)

Victoria's Secret‏@VictoriasSecret

The Angels show @ENews's @GiulianaRancic & @JasonKennedy1 #WhatIsSexy 4 Summer. Tune in tonight!

post-42953-0-1446080227-03698_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes‏@Doutzen

Check out @Enews tonight!! It was so fun to be there! Thank you @GulianaRancic & @JasonKennedy1

post-42953-0-1446080227-09073_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446080227-12055_thumb.jpg

So I was just going through the new VS pics and I ran across a couple of unedited vs in the works/photoshopped pictures and the amount of work they're doing to these girls is kinda sad, Up to and including fixing hair, removing all traces of aging, making belly buttons smaller, giving them a tan, making their asses flatter or in some cases and more bubbly, making the lingerie smaller then it really is and adding weight... yes they're adding weight to some of these woman. o.O

Just a couple of examples. Btw Barbara seems to be the one they work on the least.

post-1004-0-1446080228-02607_thumb.jpg

No ass vs Ass

Larger undies vs Not so much undies

post-1004-0-1446080228-06868_thumb.jpg

Why they need to add weight on her is beyond me.