Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Alessandra is basically old faithful, put her anywhere and she does well. Plus she seems to have the most personality to me.

Also, she doesn't seem to age at all to me. She still looks so so so beautiful and amazingly youthfull and bubbly. Her beauty grows year by year, if that's possible. (which isn't something I can't say for Adri, as much as I LOVE her. She is still amazing and everything VS is, but she looks older nowadays.)

I can't speak to that as an inside source because I never get that deep with it. As a fan I wouldn't think so. Getting paid lets say maybe 500-750 grand for one year's work and then going back to high fashion or high end commercial with increased rates doesn't seem so bad. I think that we all know some of them are getting dropped though. I don't particularly care for any of the new girls but I assume the ones that are staying are Elsa, Martha, Jasmine and Stella for sure. I want to say that Taylor and Sara are sure things but I have this feeling that Sara being Adriana-lite won't work in her favor for too long.

With the vets I think that the top 3 girls are very safe. Adriana is Victoria's secret. Alessandra is basically old faithful, put her anywhere and she does well. Plus she seems to have the most personality to me. Candice represents everything so they can't cut her out rapidly if they planned to. Behati and Lily's days seem numbered to me.

I do have a question for all of you though. Why the heck is Izabel brought back year after year? I do not like her at all. And what happened with Selita, I loved her for VS.

IMO, dropping Sara and Taylor would probably be their dumbest decision. Public Is responding extremely well to them.

Is It possible Josephine has some kind of deal like some models in the past? 

The contract process is fascinating, thanks for all the info, Katy!

Apparently some ticketing agency "working" with VS said the show is November 10th but since VS doesn't sell tickets to the show I don't know how reliable that is.

Sara confirmed it, actually. On the air, live.

That's the confirmation then. Taylor's definitely having her contract extended. It's sad for me, as a fan of Kate, that she wasn't used at all. I know you all love Sara and Taylor, but I've always loved seeing Kate and Taylor together even before they walked VS (backstage at Elie Saab, Versace, etc.) They've done a lot of runway shows together and I think their looks complement each other well for VS (girls who got the perfect mix of HF + high end commercial.) 

Going back to the Swim Special, I wonder how high the ratings were for them to do another one. I wish they would do at some place like Galapagos Islands. :)

Yeah, I think the swim special will be a pretty good indication of who is getting their contracts extended for another year. I think Candice, Behati, Taylor, Sara, Elsa, Martha, Jasmine and Lais are all locks. Probably Stella too even though I don't think she suits swim at all. 

^ I'm the same way for the same reason, she doesn't seem to do a ton of work for them now, at least compared to before. I put her with the rest of the the girls I think are locks because she has one of the larger social media followings of the newer girls and VS is all about that these days.