Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 8/7/2019 at 11:43 PM, toodarnhot said:

Women can't seem to keep it's talent, and they're sue crazy. 

They sued Ginta Lapina several years ago when she left to DNA. Not saying their talent wasn't poached but when 55 girls leave in 4 months...probably more telling about your agency than the "sleezy" agency they're all going to. :idk: 

She’s not VS but watch Alexandria Morgan’s video on “exposing the industry”. She was with women 360, a division of them. And although I don’t know the full situation, it sounds like trafficking is not too far from their realm. 

Grace and Martha have me like :wub6yh2cm::wub6yh2cm::wub6yh2cm::wub6yh2cm:

I don't like Barbara's outfit, and I'm not the biggest fan of her but her hair looks good.

Sara looking good.

And I'm LIVING for Leomie in that shade of blue

Leomie and Grace look flawless, love everything about their looks so much :heart: Barb's MUG and hair are great but I hate the outfit, I like Sara's outfit but the MUG doesn't match it, and Martha's shoes are horrid. But overall everyone looks good if you don't look at small details

I agree with toodarnhot. that blue on Leomie is WOW.  she reminds me of the old school Angels. go Leomie!!!!

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Leomie and that shade of blue were MADE for each other, damn girl. 

Barbara's outfit is too cutesy for the tone of the event to me- clashes with them trying to promote this as the return of super sensual, sexy lingerie collections. :idk: I like her hair and make up though. 

7 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

:stormy::stormy::stormy: 

:stormy: 

although I don't think Martha was throwing up the devil horns for the same reason you and I do, it's still great. I don't care for Martha, but I'll rock out with her! 

(isn't some big Texas football team into using the devil horns hand signal bc it looks like steer horns? like the Texas longhorns or some shit? IDK sports but I think that's why she's doing it) 

I'm really not into Barbara anymore, that short hair is so ugly and she's lost too much weight. She still has a pretty face, but it doesnt WOW me as much anymore (it still does, just not all the time). I think Leomie looks the best at this, and then Grace. I don't like Sara or Martha and don't think either of them look good, but Barbara doesn't look much better. 

All the girls look amazing! Well done.

Btw, I might be in the minority here, but I don't think short hair suites Barbara face that much. Don't get me wrong, she will always be prettier than every avarage girl in the world :rofl: but I feel like she looks more of a bombshell with long hair.

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

Oooh, maybe that’s it. 

I'm gonna pretend she likes metal music though. that's better than football, in my opinion. 

I really don't like how they styled anyone except Leomie. I don't like the whole bra showing underneath clothes. Like I get that was the point so they could show off the lingerie, but I don't think it looks good. and why was Barbara styled so cutesy? isnt' this new shit supposed to be like the ~sexiest~ stuff they've released or something? 

Leomie barely works for the brand but this is her what, third or fourth event? Bab's outfit does not match the theme of the collection though its technically season appropriate. Grace looks amazing, I like Sara's look but her makeup definitely needed a little extra something. Martha's look isn't terrible, not my favorite, but I thought she was wearing Doc Martens at first glance. Oops. 

Also we have video of the collection on youtube. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Well... 

gbRRINWx.png

wow.....I didn't follow this to closely bc I don't usually get into the drama, I just like to look at the pictures and whatnot but this is bizarre. I don't know why people feud over social media. I would think someone would be able to get them the other person's phone number and call them. this just look childish to me. 

9 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Well... 

gbRRINWx.png

This escalated quickly. Now I'm I'm curious about her rebuttal because unless she has proof, it's all hearsay. Also interesting, it appears VS didn't tell David why they cut ties. If VS is found to be listening to models without any proof that's horrible .... another potential L for VS.

1 minute ago, bump said:

wow.....I didn't follow this to closely bc I don't usually get into the drama, I just like to look at the pictures and whatnot but this is bizarre. I don't know why people feud over social media. I would think someone would be able to get them the other person's phone number and call them. this just look childish to me. 

It happened under the Model Alliance post calling VS out. Lais simply said that when David B was inappropriate with her, VS took action and fired him immediately, this happened some two days ago, and last night that was his reply. It's more than just a feud, to be honest, and something that I personally feel should be addressed, as the allegations she made are quite serious.