Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I dunno, call me old fashioned, or just plain old, but I'll take Fantasy over Reality any day.

Everybody here, in this forum, thinks the same. We're here because we like pretty women. There's no questionning that. If we preferred reality (including the sad part of it), we would just go and see the "people of walmart":

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

(ahem, actually we go to this website, but only because we are dragged there by the meanest part of ourselves... :angel:)

la-deutsche-diva-bremen-city-aktion-bodylove-silvana.jpg

BTW, as we shared in a previous post, a size 20 model is not even "the average person". Far from it (it's less than 10% of the population). So, SJWs don't even advocate for reality, they just want to push things to the other end of the spectrum (because sharing their rhetoric is promoting themselves).

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Get Woke, Go Broke is a phrase coined by the internationally bestselling author John Ringo to express the opinion that when organizations "get woke" to politically correct actions, those same actions usually result in a massive loss of income.

This is usually because the Twatter instigators calling for the company to "get woke" doesn't actually spend any money with the company.

Yeah, I get that and I do think that PC is an endless spiral. We see it every day and that's what SI llustrated during the past couple of years:laugh:.

So, I don't doubt that VS's new strategy is going to fail. My point was that I'd like to see actual studies/statistics that show that (like charts or things like this).

It's probably a difficult study to make, but it's feasible. Of course, in the American university (that is plagued by SJWs - in fact it's the very source of SJWs :rolleyes:), you would need courage to do that, because of how crazy it has become (this guy in this video brilliantly depicts it). Nonetheless, it would be really really interesting.

In the end, I think that if you could show to these guys (like L Brands, VS's shareholders), that the SJW strategy means bad business, then you would save VS from doom and from a certain death (because at the moment, I'm sure ppl at L Brands think their new PC strategy is great)

So, let's look for this material (if it exists) and let's share it. :yes: It's for the greater good.

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

I just saw this picture on IG and... yes :ninja: 

But I kinda started noticing it on this year's SI

She's starting to pull a Tyra as she was towards the end of her VS career with the (small) weight gain, aging poorly, and like Tyra something seemed kinda wonky about the face.

15 hours ago, Dipit said:

There was a couple of comments that made me chuckle. Most were “who?” or “they need to eat” though. 

One that made me do a double take was something like “there’s something in the red bikini bottom”

and darn it, the pelvic bone on Alexina was prominent in the shot...

7 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Could be the makeup, but Lais looks like she has aged rapidly in the last couple of months. :idk:

image.thumb.png.4f51c71fa0f2f41da580b9e5589b7c6e.png

Could be the lighting too. 

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

o.o  She's looking rough, really rough

I hate to agree, but I do. 

16 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Could be the lighting too. 

I hate to agree, but I do. 

It's like that it a lot of her recent pictures, even the ones where she's all dolled up or at a professional shoot... something is looking rough around the edges - even hidden behind the makeup.  Getting older isn't a bad thing, it happens to us all, but Lais' current transformation is a tad wtf because it's kinda abrupt ... at least for me it is as I literally pay zero attention to the woman unless I have to, but Stormy noticed it a couple months ago, so I dunno.

Maybe she's changed up her lifestyle and it's catching up? Stress? Pregnancy? Not sleeping well? Father Time catching up? Who knows... :idk:

15 hours ago, Dipit said:

Women can't seem to keep it's talent, and they're sue crazy. 

They sued Ginta Lapina several years ago when she left to DNA. Not saying their talent wasn't poached but when 55 girls leave in 4 months...probably more telling about your agency than the "sleezy" agency they're all going to. :idk: 

@Stormbringer - Also, Wild Grammostola Rosea , Euathlus Parvulus, Green/Blue, Chilean Gold Burst, G.porteri Euathlus sp “valparaiso” - Can's I have please?  FIND EM!

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/tarantulas-of-chile.303676/

You have so many amazing species and sub species.

I would legit pay you for this girl. She's like a fatter Arizona Blonde ❤️

image.png