Jasmine 

Josephine

Lais 

Martha 

Romee 

Sara 

Stella 

Taylor 

It’s at 13. I could definitely see them hitting 15. I can also see Elsa, Candice and Bee wanting to make their departures as soon as their contracts allow. 

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

Has an angel announcement ever had this much of a negative reaction? 

Yea...I remember when Chanel Iman was announced as an Angel, everyone went ape shit (both here and on FashionSpot) and started calling her a 12 yo boy, how she’s too skinny, not pretty enough, too energetic, too young and how it was the end of VS...mind you that was 10 years ago. But then again, she only lasted a year and many people forgot about her lol same goes for Karlie Kloss, she didn’t receive a warm welcome as an Angel too in 2011...for similar reasons, too skinny, too HF, not pretty enough etc etc

I honestly think this may be Candice and Behati’s last year...I figured when Adriana left, she would be quickly replaced and I was right, Barbara P. filled in that spot and with Lily gone as well, I’m pretty certain Alexina filled in her spot as well, so I doubt we’d see more angels anytime soon as of yet until Candice and Bee leave. I can imagine them reaching 20 Angels at this point and I wouldn’t even be upset as long as they add more amazing models..ESPECIALLY more models of color, I love Lais and Jasmine but they have such a specific look that’s very “safe” if you know what I mean, Im upset that for a British Angel they picked Alexina over Queen Leomie Anderson as an Angel...she has the look, PERFECT spokesmodel who could easily sell the fuck out of anything, she’s sexy, good runway walk, VERY entertaining, very well known in the industry and already has huge public platform and is an entrepreneur in training. Also, Aiden Curtiss (fell in love with her after last year’s show), Maria B (that’s if she ever returns), Ming or Sui (I think those ships have sailed a long time ago tho), Lorena or Frida.

I definitely think Grace E. turned down a contract with VS to focus more on HF since that’s where her prime income and success is coming from mainly, same reason certain successful HF models stayed faaaaar away from VS in the early 00s during its golden years, to not be tied down to brand. 

I think Candice's contract was renewed at the end of 2017, and if she a 3 year contract again, she will be there till 2020. Which goes with my theory, Behati leaving this year and Candice leaving next year. They won't drop them at the same time.

I can’t even imagine how Alexina must feel reading all of those youtube comments and VS IG comments about her :hang: after the hellfire she received last year just from the show alone, if I were her I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of being an Angel for mental health reasons but congrats to her and I hope she doesn’t let all the hate get to her head, she’s NOT my cup of tea, I hate her on runway (she’s gorgeous in print tho), I wish she was only a VS catalogue model and she’s waaaay too extra and cringe for no reason at her grown ass age , but I do feel bad for her. People are being crazy harsh and the death threats are too much. Relax, it’s just a fucking Angel contract not the presidency. 

59 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

E0B593EA-A561-438C-814B-327E4021122A.thumb.jpeg.dd3e2baa69fbfbc9e777debec61a480f.jpeg

👀

In all honesty, as much as I want Lo and Grace in the line up, I really don’t want them signed unless girls are leaving, and they need to get some new WOC in the line up. It’s honestly ridiculous that they have 13 some models and only 2 models of colour within that line up, especially given the fact that they have plenty of WOC that they’ve been working with. 

I think they will drop some angels

I honestly don't understand why any celebrity would bother reading comments about them on social media, so much petty hatred and/or stupidity.

12 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I wouldn’t even be upset as long as they add more amazing models..ESPECIALLY more models of color, I love Lais and Jasmine but they have such a specific look that’s very “safe” if you know what I mean, Im upset that for a British Angel they picked Alexina over Queen Leomie Anderson as an Angel...she has the look, PERFECT spokesmodel who could easily sell the fuck out of anything, she’s sexy, good runway walk, VERY entertaining, very well known in the industry and already has huge public platform and is an entrepreneur in training. Also, Aiden Curtiss (fell in love with her after last year’s show), Maria B (that’s if she ever returns), Ming or Sui (I think those ships have sailed a long time ago tho), Lorena or Frida. 

What about Alanna Arrington? A safe choice, admittedly, but people seem to love her in the youtube comments for the last VSFS. Leomie is always great on the runway, no idea how popular she is, though. Personally, I would love Kelly Gale the most.

2 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I honestly don't understand why any celebrity would bother reading comments about them on social media, so much petty hatred and/or stupidity.

What about Alanna Arrington? A safe choice, admittedly, but people seem to love her in the youtube comments for the last VSFS. Leomie is always great on the runway, no idea how popular she is, though. Personally, I would love Kelly Gale the most.

YESSSS to Alanna! That girl has it all! I almost forgot about her! and I love Kelly but the whole workout obsessed thing makes me hope she’ll NEVER be an angel...she’s too much. 

They seriously need to do some trimming if the "VS Angel" is supposed to mean something. And I do not count Adriana, Behati, Candice and Lilly leaving as trimming, they have to cut one of the 2015 line up angels, otherwise this is becoming a huge farce, cause it seems that they will at least add one more angel, but I would bet two. Also Alexina is almost 30, which is why I found this odd, she was not a overdue angel like Elsa was in 2015.

Just cut Stella and Martha, those ones are easy I think, nobody will care that much. Also whoever girl you want to be an angel, it will mean less if they do not cut someone.

And please Alanan, or Aiden or Leomie just not Lameka for the PoC Angel.

1 minute ago, Xhesiko said:

How come Barbara is still the face of Wonderbra and Aimer's when shes already an angel? Is that ok?

Does that mean that even if your an angel you can still work for other lingerie brands? 

Those were probably contracted before she signed her VS contract in December. 

I do believe that there would be at least another new angel. And they put Alexina in the middle to cover the fact that she wasn't going to get a good welcome on social media. First you get Barbara, who social media people love, then you get the one who is slightly disliked and finish with another fan favourite. Keeps people happy.

I find it hard to believe (though, with VS you never know) that Grace wasn't offered a contract. She may want to focus on her HF career though, so we'll see.

OMG, I forgot about Karlie being hated 🤣 I didn't like her as an angel but the level of abuse she got on youtube comments and such was pathetic. Same with Alexina. It's ok to talk about it on a forum but some people (mainly on IG) just take it too far. 

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I think Barbara and Jo are very similar looking. Love Barbara and glad she's an angel but I wish they would have added a WOC too! I also feel like Alexina will grow on fans.