Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, medicenevs said:

@toodarnhot I actually think it could be... I know we joke around with this but... The make up, the caption, the background, the way her robe is all over her. My left titty is telling me this is Elsa's fantasy bra shoot and my left titty is always right.👀

I don’t want to get my hopes up but I’m choosing to have faith in your left titty! 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I know. I’m thinking the same. :ninja: I don’t wanna get my hopes up but I’mma have faith in your left titty. :p 

44 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

I don’t want to get my hopes up but I’m choosing to have faith in your left titty! 

Left titty says thank you for having faith in her powers, she won't dissapoint you.:heart::rofl:

You guys I legit thougth that this girl was Romee until I find out that it's actually Alanna Felisberto. She is beyond gorgeous. THAT FACE. 

Can you imagine this girl and Robin being Angels at the same time? Sexy af. We add a blonde, preferibly Nadine and/or Josie and it's a full new perfect line up and still they are following Lameka and Alexina like homeless puppies.

I'm very happy to see that everyone is excited about Elsa potentially getting the FB 💜 it would be the third year in a row Bellazon's reaction to the FB is actually positive :rofl: I recall literally no one bitched about Lais getting it last year and in 2016 the vast majority of people were happy for Jasmine as well. 

Now just watch idk, Adriana get her fourth FB and we'll go go in meltdown mode lmao

25 minutes ago, wintery said:

They don't like that we have nice things so they are capable of giving it to Alexina

(I know it's impossible, I'm just kidding. Also #TeamElsa till the end)

Don’t.

Even. 

Joke.

Sophia smells fear.