Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

This is random but remember when Kate and Jac were announced as angels with the others girls and then were immediately dropped or something? That was bizzare 

Their contracts only lasted one year, and neither renewed.

Kate was partly because of her ex husband and partly because her agency supposedly told her not to so she could focus on her HF career. As for Jac, if I'm not mistaken, she was really sick for a while and basically stopped working because of it. 

Maybe she didn’t feel comfortable enough in her role because of her lack of English skills. She gets this defensive annoyed look on her face when she is struggling to understand. She needs a better poker face. I believe Adriana got so far despite her struggle English partly because she would still maintain a cheerful attitude. It seems many found it disarming and adorable that she still tried to speak English and was so enthusiastic.

3 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I low key don't mind it this way but I always hated metallic fabrics so maybe cause it's Elsa wearing it.

I think this works because of the shape of the bra. It looks more like top than lingerie (until you see the very obvious bra straps, not shown in the picture). I wouldn't wear it because I'm also not a big fan of metallic fabrics but I'd say this is one of their best "lingerie as outwear" tries.

It also works because of the color, they have the same bra in silver and it doesn't look half as good as this one and it's probably even harder to match with an outfit 

7 hours ago, dietregime said:

I know this is of topic, but after watching VSFS 2007 it had me wondering, how was Marisa miller already an angel for her first show? She never walked pre 2007 and for the 2007 show she was in the credits as an angel?

VS was criticised for not having any American (U.S.) Angels. Brazilians and Russians ruled the modelling scene back then so there were no American top models. Marisa had worked for VS for a long time doing catalogue and she had modelled for SI several times so she was hired.

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

VS was criticised for not having any American (U.S.) Angels. Brazilians and Russians ruled the modelling scene back then so there were no American top models. Marisa had worked for VS for a long time doing catalogue and she had modelled for SI several times so she was hired.

They should have had her walk first, because i think she has one of the worst runway walks ever!

has she ever done a runway show before (or after?) VS?

1 hour ago, dietregime said:

They should have had her walk first, because i think she has one of the worst runway walks ever!

has she ever done a runway show before (or after?) VS?

She was kind of a big deal back then. The walk didn't matter to them, the press did. Call it the preview of the downfall.