Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Was she an Angel on the swim trip for the TV special?

She was officially announced on February 19th, the special aired on March 9th... Wouldn't surprise me if she were when they shot, especially because I think they had the girls talking about her? 

6 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

She was officially announced on February 19th, the special aired on March 9th... Wouldn't surprise me if she were when they shot, especially because I think they had the girls talking about her? 

I was wondering whether both Josephine and Vita were non-Angels on the shoot or whether Josephine was already an Angel. At least Sara and Josephine shot together so they talked about each other a little. It’d be interesting if VS used that swim trip to determine which one out of Josephine and Vita would get signed as an Angel.

Listen, some people don't like her and you're just gonna have to learn to live with it and ignore it. Every model has people who dislikes her, as long as no one goes into douchebag mode and go to her thread to talk shit about her then just let people be haters on here. And the fact that you can't even say the woman is annoying before her fans start with the "omggg stop it" shit doesn't help at all. It just makes us find her even more annoying because no one likes a psycho fanbase :rofl:

I have literally seen people claim Elsa is on drugs and honestly whatever, she's still my main girl and haters ain't gonna change that. It's best to just ignore it and comment othet things. Unless it gets personal.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

But not as annoying as those who'd complain about the people complaining about Jo being annoying. This could go on for days.:rofl:

Pretty much :rofl:

As far as contracts go, if Jo was announced in February it means she was signed around November/December of the previous year because those contracts take months to be negotiated, especially when it's a model that is already established in the industry like she was. She was most likely already negotiating her contract during the filming. 

I think Vita was probably negotiating a contract as well but probably those fell apart so she ended up not getting screentime. VS did her so dirty, it's sad

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

And the fact that you can't even say the woman is annoying before her fans start with the "omggg stop it" shit doesn't help at all. It just makes us find her even more annoying because no one likes a psycho fanbase :rofl:

... sounds like some of the other girl’s fans... do I need to say who they are? :tf::blink:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I have literally seen people claim Elsa is on drugs and honestly whatever, she's still my main girl and haters ain't gonna change that. It's best to just ignore it and comment othet things. Unless it gets personal.:rofl:

Candice was BZ #1 target for so long and the things that were said about her were literally coming on a daily basis and were a lot worse than than someone calling her annoying. I get they get annoyed at people saying """bad""" things about their faves because been there, done that buuuut it's just a waste of energy, just laugh or ignore it. Every angel had their times, deal with it, that's how bellazon is.

“That’s just how Bellazon is”. There’s a reason why so many people don't stay and end up leaving to other, more nice and welcoming forums. If they do stay,  they rarely post because Bellazon is such a negative place.

When a model is happy she gets criticized, if she’s grumpy she gets put down as well, so what is it? It’s never good enough on here.

Somehow it’s okay for non Josephine fans to go on and on about how “annoying” (aka happy) Josephine is, yet if one fan of her says something  amongst the lines of “this is getting annoying, just don’t say anything of you don’t like her” then they’re called “psychos”. Double standard much?

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

“That’s just how Bellazon is”. There’s a reason why so many people don't stay and end up leaving to other, more nice and welcoming forums. If they do stay,  they rarely post because Bellazon is such a negative place.

When a model is happy she gets criticized, if she’s grumpy she gets put down as well, so what is it? It’s never good enough on here.

Somehow it’s okay for non Josephine fans to go on and on about how “annoying” (aka happy) Josephine is, yet if one fan of her says something  amongst the lines of “this is getting annoying, just don’t say anything of you don’t like her” then they’re called “psychos”. Double standard much?

?

Well darling, who is forcing you to stay here? Yall know where that Log Out button is, you stay here at your own will and desire. We're still gonna think and say it when we think a model is annoying so :idk: 

Kzzyv7jr o

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Well darling, who is forcing you to stay here? Yall know where that Log Out button is, you stay here at your own will and desire. We're still gonna think and say it when we think a model is annoying so :idk: 

Your answer is exactly what's wrong with Bellazon and why it has such a negative reputation nowadays. That's the typical mentality here, if someone says they don't like something, not everything.

I think something amongst the lines of "it's a shame that a member feels this way, what could we do to change that and maybe make this forum a nicer place again, where everyone feels like they have a voice", would be a much better answer and way of thinking but you immediately jump to "who's forcing you to stay?" No one is forcing me to do anything here, but that kind of answer isn't going to help or give members the impression that they are welcome (which I never felt to begin with it).

I also never said I have a problem with someone saying they don't like a model, but the double standards here are ridiculous. It's okay for you and plenty of other people to go on and on about something yet if someone comments and says they find that a bit annoying they get called psychos and get laughed at.