Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Victoria's Secret Photoshoots

2017.12.31 - 2018.01.04 (solo photos only, no group photos included)

Jasmine Tookes - 67 photo

Josephine Skriver - 40 photo

Sara Sampaio - 36 photo

Martha Hunt - 25 photo

Romee Strijd - 24 photo

Elsa Hosk - 21 photo

Lily Aldridge - 17 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 11 photo

Taylor Hill - 0

Stella Maxwell - 0

Adriana Lima - 0

Candice Swanepoel - 0

Behati Prinsloo - 0

2016.12.31-2017.12.31  (solo photos only, no group photos included)

Jasmine Tookes - 1111 photo

Elsa Hosk - 1103 photo

Josephine Skriver - 994 photo

Martha Hunt - 546 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 532 photo

Romee Strijd - 525 photo

Sara Sampaio – 370 photo

Taylor Hill - 302 photo

Stella Maxwell - 270 photo

Lily Aldridge - 219 photo

Adriana Lima – 129 photo

Candice Swanepoel - 81 photo

Alessandra Ambrosio – 12 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 0 photo

I wouldn't be surprised if someone close to Kelly Gale finally told her she was taking her work outs a bit too far, she barely posts anything anymore and when she does it's not really about working out 24/7. Occasionally but definitely not like before :rofl: Or she could still be working out like crazy and not posting about it... But I seriously hope for het that she calmed down a bit.

Robin H  have a  new lotion campaign with VS? without a contract .... also Roos was the same place with Robin . btw Roos same face selfies are getting old . like girl do another face , u are freaking model ! ugh. lol

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, Warhol said:

Laís and Jas are the two with the least followers, with jasmine as the front of the VS as well as Josephine who has double or more followers than her. 

Can we talk about racism? :banghead:

Well, they are orobably some of VS's best sellers though, because they really have kept them around for a while now.

My 2018 wish for VS is for them to move away from these damn white wall shoots for the Angels. 

They shoot on sets and on location relatively often, and then barely release the pictures on the website, or only use a small handful for promo/marketing images. They were in Colorado for 3 or 4 days and we got what? 3-5 pictures of each girl on average? 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They were in Colorado for 3 or 4 days and we got what? 3-5 pictures of each girl on average?

Hmm, I wonder if they realized the cowboy theme wasn’t selling well. Their customers might have been looking for something different for a Christmas fantasy.

Just now, Sanni said:

Hmm, I wonder if they realized the cowboy theme wasn’t selling well. Their customers might have been looking for something different for a Christmas fantasy.

I doubt it because they had plenty of shoots that weren’t cowboy themed as well- the champagne lingerie pictures inside the cabin, the trio of girls who shot with the knitwear and puppies etc, the big pyjama shoot with the group. :idk: 

And that was just one example- I just miss the when they would have a location picture on the site for the item, along with the basic white wall. Now when you scroll through the site, it’s rare to see something that isn’t white wall. 

5 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

We'll see with these new total knockout shoots and the t-shirt wireless shoots from LA. 

It’s white wall again lmao. They have a LQ gif that rotates through the images of the girls on the main page, but the actual bra pages are just white wall. :/ 

They seem to only use the on location pictures for social media marketing now, and I find the quality and crops generally suck for them. 

Edit: And the pictures for the T Shirt bra aren’t even the location beach pictures. It’s still a studio shoot. :ninja: 

This whole brand is in shambles. No more photo-ops, autograph signings, appearances at late-night talk shows or even morning talks shows, swim launches and swim shoots, Christmas gift picks with the Angels etc. Will they even have a proper VD promotion?

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

This whole brand is in shambles. No more photo-ops, autograph signings, appearances at late-night talk shows or even morning talks shows, swim launches and swim shoots, Christmas gift picks with the Angels etc. Will they even have a proper VD promotion?

+1

So so messy. Yukk