Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 hours ago, Warhol said:

Why does Taylor have more followers than the others NA? I mean, She is more popular than Sara? :alien: She just hit 9,6 more than Alessandra too

'Ya'll don't realize you have this discussion every week? Lol. Is it really that surprising? She has a really pretty face, she is working more than Sara and Alessandra (in terms of modelling), I THINK, I could be wrong because I am not an expert on Sara's career. But yeah, she can take good selfies with that special filter she uses and she has imo a better look than Sara and Alessandra.  Alessandra, is just older and from a different era and has officially retired from VS. She doesn't have a famous partner, I suspect her social media count is going to start slowing. Taylor is on the opposite end of her career now.

Am I the only one that thinks Taylor is awful at modeling? She 100% has the look but her posing and facial expressions are always super uninspiring. She never looks like she's giving anything her all and her face always has that "bored" look. Just my opinion though!

The comp I was running Ultimate VS Angel just ended and Taylor came in 4th. So she’s quite popular amongst a lot of people on here. The reason for that is she’s just naturally pretty and down to earth. Even her Instagram shows her chilled nature compared to girls like Jasmine, Josephine, Romee who might try a little too hard. Also Taylor has that old school vibe to her. She’s that classic American beauty like Brook Shields etc, she’s relatable, likable and yet still has that look that doesn’t make her seem like every other girl and more of a unique beauty. That to me is why she’s become so liked and popular. She’s effortless. It’s one of the things that I think Lily also has. Sadly there’s a bit more of negativity towards Lily cause of her walk lol.

29 minutes ago, gab6565 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Taylor is awful at modeling? She 100% has the look but her posing and facial expressions are always super uninspiring. She never looks like she's giving anything her all and her face always has that "bored" look. Just my opinion though!

I think Taylor has improved a bit since she started, but I definitely think she relies on her pretty face a lot of the time in her work. I also think her age plays a huge part- she erupted into VS and runway when she was really young, and with relatively little experience, so if she can book jobs like that without putting in much effort,  she probably doesn't prioritize improving her posing/etc(or even realize she needs to). I also don't see Taylor as one of those girls whose passion is really modelling- I'm sure she enjoys it and has obviously made a hell of a career out of, but I can see her moving away from the fashion industry relatively early to pursue other interests. 

2 hours ago, gab6565 said:

No but she has nice looks and not awful at selfie taking so, boom on her social media success. I do agree on what you said about her work.

I absolutely don't like Lily as a VS Angel and I don't like 90% of her modelling work but I have to agree that she seem super down to hearth and really likeable. Every models only have nice words about her and even if she isn't that old, I have a feeling she is like a mom for the youngest angel and she seem wise.

As for Taylor, she have one of the best Instagram among her fellow angels. It's basic (selfies + filter) but her face is really beautiful and people on the gram love those type of account : ordered, not messy, themed, a lot of selfies,... She have the aesthetic. I'm not that fan of her but I still follow her feed because it's good. Whereas, I keep on following/unfollowing people like Adriana or Candice because they aren't that interesting on Instagram.

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Laís and Jas are the two with the least followers, with jasmine as the front of the VS as well as Josephine who has double or more followers than her. 

Can we talk about racism? :banghead:

Yea but you can't make people follow jasmine no matter how much vs promote her we already know it's sad but ...jasmine posts once a week where jo posts everyday or 2 a day 

2 hours ago, Warhol said:

Laís and Jas are the two with the least followers, with jasmine as the front of the VS as well as Josephine who has double or more followers than her. 

Of course, it's not a coincidence.  

4 hours ago, Warhol said:

I agree, its not a coincidence. But atleast when lais got her FB, that was the most amount of likes the VS account ever got for a fb picture.

15 hours ago, gab6565 said:

Agree 100% She just isn’t that great of a model. 

She told her mom passed through airport security with a Costco card because she is really pretty. So, if everything comes easy because of having a pretty face, it makes sense that it would extend to modelling work as well by not feeling the need to give their best effort (minus Lancôme, I believe she tries then.)