Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, JROCK177217 said:

Damn, Taylor, Stella, and Romee dropped significantly, as well as Josephine, even though she is still one of the top girls. Candice's is reasonable. So happy to see such a huge jump for Jasmine!  Honestly, if the line-up was just Candice, Jasmine, Elsa, Lais, Sara, Adri, and Jo, I'd be so content. Jasmine could be huge if VS pushed her in campaigns the way they push Jo or Candice. 

This is so true I would like that line up if vs did that they would have so many sales and the brand would be better imo

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Petra Nemcova said she got more work in the U.S. as a blonde.

I’m not surprised by that. In the US the “blonde beach bombshell” look is very popular, and it has been very popular for a long time. Petra looks much better as a brunette as well imo. I think if Candice would’ve stayed brunette, she would’ve had a much more HF focused career instead of VS and commercial work. Nothing wrong with that of course and if I were her I’d probably choose for VS and commercial too.

3 hours ago, shver said:

Sooo Adri is quitting VS? :Amelie_wft:

“I will not take my clothes off anymore for an empty cause”

716BD1DB-AD31-43FA-B2CB-7452122C7F8B.png

She's being stupid and heavily influenced by somebody. She doen't mean that. A few months ago she was saying the opposite.

And yeah, she will pretend that VS isn't an empty cause, though it is.

2 hours ago, LuckyXR said:

I’m sure some VS employee has been quoted as saying how VS “empowers women and doesn’t sexualize” them. So that wouldn’t technically be an empty cause.

Exactly.

It's bullshit, but this probably what she'll say, especially now that she's ready to be the oldest woman to ever walk the show, she'll push the I'm showing women 35+ you can still be sexy and confident thing

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Exactly.

It's bullshit, but this probably what she'll say, especially now that she's ready to be the oldest woman to ever walk the show, she'll push the I'm showing women 35+ you can still be sexy and confident thing

Um she just unfollowed Ed and other VS related stuff.

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Lmao why unfollow Candice? What did Candice do? Hahaha. She still following Lais, Stella, Alessandra, Lily, Behati and Monica.

She isn't following stella. She isn't following martha or sara anymore neither. Its not just candice.

Lily and Lais are the only active angels she is following. They are also her close friends along with Ale (who isn't an angel anymore), the rest of the models she follows are also ex-vs models.