Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@Souled-Out Well you stuck out because like I said you're the only one who's talked about her non-stop since page 1824. 

I'm a huge fan of Candice and I don't dislike Adriana. I've never met Candice but for those who dislike her this is probably what she might have to say

CCdtcwoWYAAyT1Z.jpg

I talked about multiple models. And I talked about Candice's actions from 10-11 years ago. I think its obvious I don't keep up much with her anymore. I never even seen that elsa shit and that was from 2014. This old stuff. You're just in your feelings because someone asked me for those old videos. And Here is what I have to say about that.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c0d0574156c894fa48d210b768286286/tumblr_inline_mpbx32pJCe1qz4rgp.jpg

2 hours ago, ticktock said:

This is some good tea. Need more.

:pop:

Anyways, I have something that was told to me about brazilian models. The person never supplied actual proof so beware. But I do know I am not the only VS fan who received this info

A long time ago I owned a blog site for Alessandra, Adriana and Gisele. And I was contacted by someone who used to work for VS... This person claimed that they were makeup artists in 2004 They had been Around the brazilians basically.

They said Gisele was nice but also sympathetic. Like she didn't take advantage of the help 

Adriana was sweet and smiled at anybody that looked at her and anyone that asked for a pic, she didn't deny them

Alessandra threw a tantrum one day. Now this is 2004 she is just becoming an angel, she got angry because the makeup artist she was assigned was new. And she wanted somebody who she had "worked with before" and it got so bad that Ana BB had to intervene and calm her down and talk to her. They didn't mention anything about Ana sadly besides that, but it was a good thing she did. As always.

That story of Ale sounds very izabel like but this was before her time. And you always hear that a model's attitude impacts their career, mostly. Does anybody else have info on Ale like that? That was the only time I heard from anybody on what it was like to work with her. Was that just a bad day or not so much?

@toodarnhot White Knight eh? So where's the video of her mocking Adri's accent?

@Souled-Out For someone who doesn't care, you do seem to obsess about her a lot :rofl:. And now you've gone to other bullshit about Ale again without a shred

of evidence.

You can go check my profile  and see when was the last time I stepped foot in Candice's thread. And see how "obsessed" I am with her. I am not the only one discussing her get over it. And she clearly isn't the only model I am talking about.

If you check my sig, you will see I am actually an Ale fan. The whole reason why someone brought that info to me was because they knew I was an ale fan. I got this information five years ago. I bring it up because we are on subject.

Girl bye.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

@Souled-Out Based on what I remember from Russell James’ reality competition, I could see Alessandra being someone who expects certain expertise from the people she works with and if she feels that their skill level is not on par, she won’t try to hide her unhappiness.

When was this?? Lol, are you talking about the china thing?

And interesting. That does match the info I got. Now, I am not sure how VS handles models like that. Are they actually punished or what? I remember the rumor that the reason why Izabel was no longer an angel because she was similar but I also hear that Izabel left to focus more on outside ventures. 

58 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

So to summarize the last 4 pages

Candice: I take on a different persona when I'm in front of the camera

@Souled-Out: She's fake 

Lol you have a flaw in your summary if you wanted to point out Candice talk had no weight ...

You just define being fake on camera and then accuse 1 commenter of calling it like it is ! 

The whole discussion was that her on camera persona is a obvious put on but the bitchiness leak out of her at times which was a contradiction and it's a turn off ! 

I understand having to have a "on screen persona" but I would much rather models be themself and I am guessing a lot more people like things to be like that ! 

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

When was this?? Lol, are you talking about the china thing?

And interesting. That does match the info I got. Now, I am not sure how VS handles models like that. Are they actually punished or what? I remember the rumor that the reason why Izabel was no longer an angel because she was similar but I also hear that Izabel left to focus more on outside ventures. 

It was a VH1 show titled The Shot (2007)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1056447/

@F 4 5 H U N Lots of people were talking about Candice, not just @Souled-Out so why exactly are you just targeting her? Why not speak to everyone? I was part of the conversation as well. If you’re a huge fan of Candice then that’s good for you but there’s no need to jump on others here who have doubts about how nice she is off camera etc.

@Souled-Out You have Adriana in your profile. You've been ranting on Candice and now you want to change the subject when someone calls out your bullshit.

And you called me a liar. You're funny you know that.

5 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Lol you have a flaw in your summary if you wanted to point out Candice talk had no weight ...

You just define being fake on camera and then accuse 1 commenter of calling it like it is ! 

The whole discussion was that her on camera persona is a obvious put on but the bitchiness leak out of her at times which was a contradiction and it's a turn off ! 

I understand having to have a "on screen persona" but I would much rather models be themself and I am guessing a lot more people like things to be like that ! 

When she corrected Elsa, she became a bitch? Are you for real? To know what a person is like you need to spend a significant amount of time with them. People don't even

know their own friends and family that well until something comes up that changes their view. You guys talk about Candice's inner personality with a certainty

that even therapists don't boast about.  Videos get edited, especially VS get heavily edited. You say it's bitchiness leaking. You got all that from a 10 second clip?

As for models being real, VS sells a fantasy. You understand that right?

@Souled-Out You have Adriana in your profile. You've been ranting on Candice and now you want to change the subject when someone calls out your bullshit.

When she corrected Elsa, she became a bitch? Are you for real? To know what a person is like you need to spend a significant amount of time with them. People don't even

know their own friends and family that well until something comes up that changes their view. You guys talk about Candice's inner personality with a certainty

that even therapists don't boast about.  Videos get edited, especially VS get heavily edited. You say it's bitchiness leaking. You got all that from a 10 second clip?

exactly, not candice. But you called me obsessed with her. When I have talked about alot of models here and it says at the bottom models I am a fan of. I am never obsessed about a model thats not a favorite. And including her in this general ass topic doesn't make me obsessed neither. I can have my opinion and if somebody asks me for a video, I'll give it to them

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@F 4 5 H U N Lots of people were talking about Candice, not just @Souled-Out so why exactly are you just targeting her? Why not speak to everyone? I was part of the conversation as well. If you’re a huge fan of Candice then that’s good for you but there’s no need to jump on others here who have doubts about how nice she is off camera etc.

Because I showed them old ass videos

lol.thumb.gif.81ea740cad9323084c78b5fd7e7ae565.gif

And I guess she scared they gonna go viral now. :rofl:

8 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

So what makes you (or any other fan of Candice) the expert then? We can’t say that she doesn’t look or seem like the nicest person but somehow you are so sure that she actually is an amazing person... based on what exactly? Unless you have met her and spent a lot of time with her personally you can’t really be so sure either when it comes to her being such an amazing person 

5 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

One at a time @*Luna*. You come into her thread and say something negative about her then pull out the "I like her, doesn't mean I worship her" trope.

It's getting old. Who needs haters when there are "fans" like you. 

Anytime someone doesn’t say stuff like “GOAT” or “Omg she does have the best bum ever look at Candy arching her back it’s amaaaazing” or “She is the greatest human being to have ever walked this earth” then it’s considered “negative”. I’m going to keep saying this until it gets through that thick skull of all extreme Candice fans: BEING A FAN DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE EVERYTHING SHE SAYS OR DOES. 

Do I like some of her work? Yeah, mostly her stuff from a few years ago. For the most part I’ve simply just lost interest in her, however that doesn’t mean I can’t come into her thread and check it out, thank you very much. So what if I or someone else doesn’t bow down to her and say something like “I don’t really like her hair color atm”, most of you extreme fans take it way too seriously and act as if I’m attacking her or something.

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

So what makes you (or any other fan of Candice) the expert then? We can’t say that she doesn’t look or seem like the nicest person but somehow you are so sure that she actually is an amazing person... based on what exactly? Unless you have met her and spent a lot of time with her personally you can’t really be so sure either when it comes to her being such an amazing person 

I like Candice. You and all the others said that Candice was catty and disliked Adriana. You guys brought it up. The burden of proof is on the accuser. So where's the evidence

that backs your claim?

@Souled-Out And those videos show exactly what? That you're obsessed with her? Just post the videos showing Candice hating Adriana and I'll agree with you. Don't sidetrack

from your own argument.

2 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

This is a general vs forum you understand that right ? 

Noone is going to censor themself to soothe inflated Candice fandom ego who can't digest the fact that some people don't see her as godess. I suggest you hang around Insta fabclubs where you will find like minded people who worship her. I happen to find her fake too around the time she was just starting. This was before I even began lurking on bellazon but I happen to meet people here who also got the same feeling and interestingly had video clips to support their argument. So unless you have any actual reason to point to the contrary which doesn't involve the argument "we never spent time with her" (which applies to you too) go on. Untill then add my name to the list of people calling her pre pregnancy years fake and boring !