Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Why bother? Because it just looks fucking silly. The way she "walks" down that runway... If you're going to do something, do it well, if not then just quit. 

Just quit? VS pays her millions I doubt she cares that her walk isn't the greatest

8 hours ago, shver said:

Just quit? VS pays her millions I doubt she cares that her walk isn't the greatest

I guess this is the perfectionist in me talking but if I were here I'd be embarrassed as hell. I know that the fact that she earns a lot of money with it plays a huge role in her not just quitting but I'd always rather do something good and well instead of making a fool out of myself... But like others have said, she does seem to think she has a great walk :/ Tbh, her walk reminds me of those girls you sometimes see at the mall wearing super high heels, clearly not having practiced a lot/at all in them, but clearly thinking they are rocking those heels :wacko:

23 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Whether or not you think Kaia is a "member" of the nepotism crew, anyone can see that she has a much better walk than some of her other colleagues who seem to think they're the supermodels of today when in fact, they're far from it... I find it hilarious how some really seem to think they are on Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell's level :rofl: I'd say good luck trying but why even bother? Lately they've gotten more and more comments and not positive ones at that, so if I were them I'd start working on my personality, also grab a good pair of heels and start practicing  24/7 because some of these girls really do not know how to walk in heels and the only reason they're stumbling on that runway is because of their rich mommy and daddy. It's embarrassing to see how they truly think they've made it and how some compliment these girls on their "hard work" when they haven't had to do any of the hard work non famous models have to do. Sometimes I wonder how models who became famous before all this social media nonsense and nepotism thing feel about these girls, it sure can't be fun to know that these girls get basically everything handed to them, while others have to work day and night and still don't get as much credit as they should.

By the way  what many people don't know Kaia is 5ft6 not 5ft9 . There is no way she would landed a runway job from high end designer's if her parent's weren't famous . 

2 hours ago, kells said:

By the way  what many people don't know Kaia is 5ft6 not 5ft9 . There is no way she would landed a runway job from high end designer's if her parent's weren't famous . 

I didn't know her height but who cares if she is 5'6" or 5'9", it doesn't change the fact that she knows how to properly walk on a runway. Her being shorter is not an excuse since for e.g. both Kate Moss and Laetitia Casta became very well known and successful models, while being much shorter than the rest of their colleagues. 

39 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I didn't know her height but who cares if she is 5'6" or 5'9", it doesn't change the fact that she knows how to properly walk on a runway. Her being shorter is not an excuse.

She wouldn't have walked those runways if she wasn't famous. Being short is still a major ''flaw'' when it comes to being a hf model. It's still nepotism.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

I didn't know her height but who cares if she is 5'6" or 5'9", it doesn't change the fact that she knows how to properly walk on a runway. Her being shorter is not an excuse since for e.g. both Kate Moss and Laetitia Casta became very well known and successful models, while being much shorter than the rest of their colleagues. 

The point I'm making is if you try to get signed as model from famous parents  then your stats/age are irrelevant 

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

She wouldn't have walked those runways if she wasn't famous. Being short is still a major ''flaw'' when it comes to being a hf model. It's still nepotism.

"It's still nepotism", what? Her being short?? Kaia being shorter than most models has nothing to do with nepotism. Sara is short as well yet no one seems to call that a flaw, and she does walk in hf shows as well :cain: I honestly am tired of all these nepotism models, but it's still very clear that Kaia can actually walk a runway and I don't have any problem acknowledging that. Why is it so hard for people to admit Kaia has a good walk? Are people just used to bad walkers (aka Bella, Gigi, Kendall) now and don't want to admit when someone can actually walk well, yes, even if she IS part of the whole nepotism crew. 

12 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

"It's still nepotism", what? Her being short?? Kaia being shorter than most models has nothing to do with nepotism. Sara is short as well yet no one seems to call that a flaw, and she does walk in hf shows as well :cain: 

Pls Sara only started walking shows after being named an angel and having made a name for herself and she still struggles with it nowadays. Prior to that, she went to casting after casting without booking. VSFS itself, she only got It at her 3rd year. She got her 1st runway season at 25, not at 16 while starting out lol.

Anyways, I absolute love Kaia's look and I love her walk. I think she would have ended up becoming a top model anyways but the process would have been muchhhh longer. Her 1st show certainly would not have been Calvin Klein, her 1st cover certainly would not have been Vogue Paris and her 1st campaign certainly would not have been Marc Jacobs. 

1 minute ago, clau17 said:

Pls Sara only started walking shows after being named an angel and having made a name for herself and she still struggles with it nowadays. Prior to that, she went to casting after casting without booking. VSFS itself, she only got It at her 3rd year. She got her 1st runway season at 25, not at 16 while starting out lol.

Anyways, I absolute love Kaia's look and I love her walk. I think she would have ended up becoming a top model anyways but the process would have been muchhhh longer. Her 1st show certainly would not have been Calvin Klein, her 1st cover certainly would not have been Vogue Paris and her walk 1st campaign certainly would not have been Marc Jacobs. 

The fact remains that Sara is short as well and I don't care when she started walking shows or not, I find it crazy how no one calls that a flaw while Kaia being shorter is somehow a flaw. And before anyone comes at me to say Sara isn't shorter than most models... :cain: to refresh everyone's memory again:

Screen_Shot_2016-09-13_at_15.36.20.png

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

"It's still nepotism", what? Her being short?? Kaia being shorter than most models has nothing to do with nepotism. Sara is short as well yet no one seems to call that a flaw, and she does walk in hf shows as well :cain: I honestly am tired of all these nepotism models, but it's still very clear that Kaia can actually walk a runway and I don't have any problem acknowledging that. Why is it so hard for people to admit Kaia has a good walk? Are people just used to bad walkers (aka Bella, Gigi, Kendall) now and don't want to admit when someone can actually walk well, yes, even if she IS part of the whole nepotism crew. 

Walking her first shows being a 16 yr old with an height of 5'6''. It doesn't mean she's bad, but she got there bc of her mother, of her connections, NEPOTISM. Surprise, okay she's good, but if she sucked, they would still have her.

58 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

The fact remains that Sara is short as well and I don't care when she started walking shows or not, I find it crazy how no one calls that a flaw while Kaia being shorter is somehow a flaw. And before anyone comes at me to say Sara isn't shorter than most models... :cain: to refresh everyone's memory again:

Screen_Shot_2016-09-13_at_15.36.20.png

Being short is a flaw for every model, Sara included, who said it was only for Kaia?

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

Anyways, I absolute love Kaia's look and I love her walk. I think she would have ended up becoming a top model anyways but the process would have been muchhhh longer. Her 1st show certainly would not have been Calvin Klein, her 1st cover certainly would not have been Vogue Paris and her 1st campaign certainly would not have been Marc Jacobs. 

THIS.

As i said before, Kaia would have still become a model because she is beautiful, but she is 16 and on the short side so If she hadn't had her family backing  her up, I'm 100% sure she wouldn't have been signed by IMG so fast, she would be modelling prom gowns and with a minor agency or in the development section of IMG. 

I adore Kaia, Gigi and Bella and i think they all would have ended up modelling anyway but they wouldn't be having the success they have so fast if it wasn't for their families. Just compare the timing of their careers to Taylor Hill's who is considered to be one of today's stars, has around their same age and started modelling way before all of them she had to put on twice as much work as all of them to make it this far and she is not even nearly as big in the industry, just because she didn't come out from a famous vagina. 

Btw Kaia is by no means short! She must have been when she started when she was13/ 14, but she'd definitely grown, and you can see it now, specially next to Cindy who's tall, that Kaia is almost her height. And also next to the other models you can see she has their height. So I think Kaia is almost 5'10 now. You have to remember girls grow quite a lot from 12 to 18. I'm pretty sure she's still growing. 

Edit: just realized Cindy is 5'9, so Kaia must be around 5'9, wich isn't that short