Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is it Taylor looking like she wants to be no where near Sara? 

Sara looks the best of the three imo. Taylor's hair and make up is so gorgeous :heart:  but I'm not a fan of her dress. Jo's hair looks like she's just got out of bed and threw it up since she was running late. Not a fan of her dress either. 

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

First person to PM me and tell me what's wrong with these event pics will win brownie points which can be cashed in at a later date. :rofl: 

ME ME ME  OK  Taylor looks bored as fuck plus her dress fits her wierd and Sara kinda fakin smiles and dont want to be there too? 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

. Jo's hair looks like she's just got out of bed and threw it up since she was running late. Not a fan of her dress either. 

:rofl: I'm dying :rofl: when I woke up this morning my hair looked damn near identical (actually still does)

Taylor's dress looks like a homecoming dance dress but her hair and makeup is nice and I love her shoes. I think overall Sara looks the best out of the three and again, has amazing shoes. Jo's makeup looks the best and I think her hair is cute. :idk: But not  fan of the dress or the shoes.