Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

We have no 100% confirmation of when the bra was shot. Usually it's shot in the summer around the holiday commercial but Bryan suggested that it was maybe yesterday due to the closed set and they had their show videographer out there. :idk: It's possible they were filming something else, but we really have no way of knowing for sure. 

I'd be happy if Jas got it too. :heart: 

Jasmine is the face of their next releasing fragrance, Scandalous Dare, so it could've been for that? I'm not sure.

The shoot wrapped up at the mansion, so who knows what they shot for last.

19 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So you liked the movie? @Limerlight

Sam = :heart:

11 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Oh yes I was rather unsure of how it was done at first with the different parts I was kinda like WTF

But it was rather good :hehe: 8.75/10

MYW2VmN.gif

One of the greatest Halloween movies ever made. I watch it every year. 

This years Victoria's Secret photo datas (no group photos included) 2016.01.01 - 2016.10.11

Josephine Skriver - 1624 photo 

Romee Strijd - 999 photo

Taylor Hill - 971 photo

Elsa Hosk - 938 photo

Jasmine Tookes - 644 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 501 photo

Candice Swanepoel - 442 photo

Martha Hunt - 437 photo

Stella Maxwell - 372 photo

Sara Sampaio - 300 photo

Lily Aldridge - 157 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 157 photo

Adriana Lima - 71 photo

Alessandra Ambrosio - 0

I collect every VS photo since (2016.01.01 - 2016.06.24) and so far this is the total photo numbers of the Angels photos (- the group photos)

Josephine Skriver - 1221 photo

Elsa Hosk - 642 photo

Romee Strijd - 492 photo

Taylor Hill - 482 photo

Candice Swanepoel - 441 photo 

Jasmine Tookes - 395 photo

Stella Maxwell  - 230 photo

Lais Riberio - 177 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 157 photo

Sara Sampaio - 151 photo

Martha Hunt - 130 photo

Lily Aldridge - 68 photo

Alessandra / Adriana - 0 photo

Alessandra hasn't shot catalog in quite a while. She doesn't do it anymore and Adriana barely does either. They just roll her out once or twice. Adriana and Alessandra only shoot the holiday commercial and walk the fashion show. That's it. They're happy and VS are happy. They've all said that when either one leaves it's their choice. VS don't need to use them for all the little stuff anymore. That's what the other girls are for.

Are you only counting lingerie pictures? Because Adriana has done several sport shoots in the last couple month and has pictures out from that. Not to mention she just had the Intense campaign and there were images that came out with that. 

Not counting VSX will really skew your numbers if you're trying to see which girls are used the most. :idk: 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Are you only counting lingerie pictures? Because Adriana has done several sport shoots in the last couple month and has pictures out from that. Not to mention she just had the Intense campaign and there were images that came out with that. 

Not counting VSX will really skew your numbers if you're trying to see which girls are used the most. :idk: 

I count every type of Victoria's Secret photo this year (Victoria Sports, solo photos of campaigns, lingerie etc)

9 minutes ago, Mira113 said:

I count every type of Victoria's Secret photo this year (Victoria Sports, solo photos of campaigns, lingerie etc)

Then your numbers are wrong? :idk: Adriana has had shoots coming out since July.

Edit: I am SO blind. I am sorry. I only saw the second list. :rofl: Ignore me.