Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, jay_hk said:

That pic of Adri (and Jo lol) is amazing! She really outshines everyone! I really wanted to see VS shooting Adri and Sara together. Everyone says they have similar features but it would be super cool to see them together in the same environment (same make up artist, hair, photographer etc). I think it would be a killer pic.

Loving the Marie Antoniette theme more and more - I hope the shoot with Michael tomorrow keeps the same style! (And definitely a Marie antoniette segment in the VSFS!!!!)

Adriana will steal spotlight when they pair her with data or any new angel group..I think they better let her in solo scene.She is still Vs queen.Does you think ale 's contract expired?I don't see why she can't say no to holiday shooting.Ale worked for Vs in 16 years.It was a lifetime.

I hope Lily will go after this vsfs.I never get her appear as vs angel.Now Vs have so many American angel in their roaster .Taylor become Vs princesses. jasmine is Vs darling.They are prettier and so much younger than Lily.

You all annoying about Adriana makes other models look like shit. And that she's the best thing and that she's going to outshine the other models. I don't even think she is  all that. Sorry Adriana fans but I don't find her the prettiest or the best one. I am pretty sure people are going to confuse Sara with Adriana and they going to think they are the same person. Not trying to be rude but Lily, Alessandra, & Adriana seems that they are the new angels auntie 

The only angel that probably has a problem with the Sara and Oliver thing is Alessandra because she's best friends with Jeisa and possibly Adriana. If there's some drama I'd like to know via PM also.

I don't think that Adriana ever outshines Ale. She may be prettier than her but there's something about Ale that draws attention to her. I would honestly say in the commercials that no one outshines anyone. The only instance where I can recall models stealing the show is the 2004 commercial when Angela and Tyra were the total center of attention. 

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

^ At least they've stopped having the models speak in their holiday commercials :ninja: 

I don't mind the girls speaking but it should only ever be one or two girls speaking. Looking at the 2000-2005 commercials Tyra was really a star and Heidi was so pretty.

4 hours ago, ltwilla103 said:

The only angel that probably has a problem with the Sara and Oliver thing is Alessandra because she's best friends with Jeisa and possibly Adriana. If there's some drama I'd like to know via PM also.

If Ale has a problem with Sara, why were they together this year at Coachella? (With Oliver there too?) Besides, what Sara does in her personal life has absolutely nothing to do with any work - and both Sara and all the other models are mature enough (I hope) to separate the 2 things. However, I can be mistaken and if there was really something Sara did I'd like to know! (via PM or here)

12 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

That's totally up to Clauds, I can't say anything, I'm sorry.

Then why bring the whole thing up?

"I know something you guys do-on't....huh? nope, not that...no, not that....no, not that....well, sorry but I can't tell...."

It's like on those tech forums when someone posts a problem and then after 20+ replies OP comes back and replies: "It's OK guys, I fixed the problem!" but never posts how he fixed it.

Not. Cool.

---

Regarding Sara, she's fine and those girls aren't supposed to be best friends, all they have to be is good co-workers which is what I think they are.

Also, regarding Brazilians, I think it will be a breath of fresh air once they're out of the company. The whole "Veteran Angel" thing is a BS at this point.

10 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

You all annoying about Adriana makes other models look like shit. And that she's the best thing and that she's going to outshine the other models. I don't even think she is  all that. Sorry Adriana fans but I don't find her the prettiest or the best one. I am pretty sure people are going to confuse Sara with Adriana and they going to think they are the same person. Not trying to be rude but Lily, Alessandra, & Adriana seems that they are the new angels auntie 

Adrianda,ales is hot auntie.When Sara and other new angel would be in their thirties.I hope they still look good like adri.Not sure about lily.She didn't age well.

I think they are going to keep the Marie Antoniette theme for the commercial :rolleyes:

About Sara, I've noticed that she has done shoots with anyone in a long time for more than a year, VS has kept her apart from everyone when it comes to shooting together.

Taylor, Jo, Taylor, Elsa, Martha, they are always shooting together in groups and all. I don't think there is bad blood between any of them but I do think the Angels don't like her as much as before.

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

I think they are going to keep the Marie Antoniette theme for the commercial :rolleyes:

About Sara, I've noticed that she has done shoots with anyone in a long time for more than a year, VS has kept her apart from everyone when it comes to shooting together.

Taylor, Jo, Taylor, Elsa, Martha, they are always shooting together in groups and all. I don't think there is bad blood between any of them but I do think the Angels don't like her as much as before.

Sara shoot with other girls just about two months ago, and has done a couple of times over the last year. May be not as much as other girls but overall she shoots way less the many of the girls in groups or by herself.