Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't think he's wearing CK, or they've photoshopped out the logo, but I think the issue is exclusivity not who/what he's wearing. It makes sense that CK wouldn't want the face of their campaign featured in a competing underwear line campaign, but I find it strange that this wouldn't have arisen before. Unless Toby booked CK after he shot for VS, and then his agency requested the images not to be used?

Exactly! Maybe someone at VS wasn't doing their job completely???

I know at my job we have photoshop out  logos of athleticwear companies we are not affiliated with.

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Exactly! Maybe someone at VS wasn't doing their job completely???

I know at my job we have photoshop out  logos of athleticwear companies we are not affiliated with.

I think @toodarnhot could possibly be right about Tobias booking the CK underwear campaign after VS was shot, he may have gotten it thanks to the success of the Eternity campaign, I've seen nothing but good comments about it, I'm sure if Jasmine wasn't tied down with VS she would have gotten the CK lingerie too with a similar concept. I just don't think VS would shoot with Tobias for nothing, so I'm thinking CK could just be it. Shame tho, the pictures looks so amazing :cry: 

There's no denying that Jasmine and Tobias are a hot couple, but they both rub me the wrong way whenever they take pics together. They both seem really superficial and attention-craving to the point that they seem kinda false and forced. Just my opinion. 

I I feel like Candice and Herman would produce amazing couple pics, but I doubt they would ever be down to do so. 

16 minutes ago, gab6565 said:

There's no denying that Jasmine and Tobias are a hot couple, but they both rub me the wrong way whenever they take pics together. They both seem really superficial and attention-craving to the point that they seem kinda false and forced. Just my opinion. 

I I feel like Candice and Herman would produce amazing couple pics, but I doubt they would ever be down to do so. 

i feel like Herman have a pretty hot body too but Tobias is hotter tho idk .... Candice and Tobias would be dreamy 

3 hours ago, gab6565 said:

I have the complete opposite opinion. Jas is amazing! Just two working models grabbing opportunities. Had enough of Candice.

4 hours ago, MarVS said:

i feel like Herman have a pretty hot body too but Tobias is hotter tho idk .... Candice and Tobias would be dreamy 

The ultimate insult to Jas.

9 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Why?

Leave it to VS to spend thousands of dollars on a campaign but use a photo of Behati from last year's VDAY campaign with a photoshopped bra of their current collection for their giant display photo.

3 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Leave it to VS to spend thousands of dollars on a campaign but use a photo of Behati from last year's VDAY campaign with a photoshopped bra of their current collection for their giant display photo.

You serious? Do you have a photo?