Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@Solangel

Reminder: Weight Discussions

Unless it is done in a respectful and neutral manner, from now on please be mindful when making comments regarding weight. Please also make sure your comments are not baiting and/or bashing. It causes unnecessary tension and irrelevant discussions. Thank you

Calling someone an obese fat whale does not constitute being respectful.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Not yet. She just filmed her first one during the swim special. 

B*tch are you kidding me ?

And Kate has a contract and is where again?  

Everything is social media followers to them now.  My God when did VS become such trash ? 

55 minutes ago, BlueMoonX said:

B*tch are you kidding me ?

And Kate has a contract and is where again?  

Everything is social media followers to them now.  My God when did VS become such trash ? 

Find some chill. :rofl: 

Josephine was working her ass off for VS long before Kate was even a thought in VS's head. Honestly,  her contract should have gone to Jo, and this is coming from a non-Jo fan. 

I doubt Jo will ever be an angel at this point. Even if they drop a few of the angels it makes no sense to add another one. They are pushing most of the new girls and they seem to have gotten their new mix with their 10 angels, most of whom will probably stay on. If you add those girls with the fact that the vets are likely to stay and Rachel is on track to be an angel, I dont see the room for Jo. They'll probably just keep using her to shoot things.

2 hours ago, ltwilla103 said:

I doubt Jo will ever be an angel at this point. Even if they drop a few of the angels it makes no sense to add another one. They are pushing most of the new girls and they seem to have gotten their new mix with their 10 angels, most of whom will probably stay on. If you add those girls with the fact that the vets are likely to stay and Rachel is on track to be an angel, I dont see the room for Jo. They'll probably just keep using her to shoot things.

Yeah, as much as I love her, I do have a feeling this will be the case. Or she'll become the new Lais and get a contract in a few years. 

But oh god, I hope that Rachel doesn't become an angel :ninja:

I don't think Jo is becoming the new Lais... I mean, Lais did the 2010 fashion show and that was her first work with VS, right after that she already was in the 2011 Holiday commercial, doing their campaigns, being in the opening credits for the 2011 Show and everything... I mean, Lais was literally treated like an Angel and everyone thought she was going to be one; There's no one who have been treated like an angel the way Lais was... I mean, the girl was clearly replacing Chanel and BAM fell during 2012 rehearsel

Jo is just on catalogues and show, to me she's like maybe Toni... I mean you can say VS is using her because she's great and everything but to be compared with Lais is still too soon; she's working with them since 2013 and just filmed her first commercial to be realeased 3 years after she started working with them? She's definetely not in the same level "I'll treat you like an angel, honey..." as Lais.

I don't think we're going to have a new Lais anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

That's cause Jojo isn't black.

You saying Lais only got her spot in VS cause she's black? 

in 2011 they had Chanel, still so they wanted Lais to be in the Holiday campaign and to shoot with Russell, Miranda etc

I'm pretty sure that in 2012 she was going to get the contract right after the fashion show; well...y'all know what happened

She is where she is because she's a freaking hot woman, with a body that just can't be reached by anyone and cause she's a great model; I think it's pretty lame and offensive saying that she got everything she got only because she's black; VS got tons of black models by that time like Gracie, Arlenis, Chanel, Joan but they always choosed Lais for a reason; I just wrote them above :stormy:

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

You saying Lais only got her spot in VS cause she's black? 

in 2011 they had Chanel, still so they wanted Lais to be in the Holiday campaign and to shoot with Russell, Miranda etc

I'm pretty sure that in 2012 she was going to get the contract right after the fashion show; well...y'all know what happened

She is where she is because she's a freaking hot woman, with a body that just can't be reached by anyone and cause she's a great model; I think it's pretty lame and offensive saying that she got everything she got only because she's black; VS got tons of black models by that time like Gracie, Arlenis, Chanel, Joan but they always choosed Lais for a reason; I just wrote them above :stormy:

That's exactly what I am saying. Lais is there to cater to a certain market, just like every other Angel. She just happened to fit what they needed when they needed it. They had a few black models. They have a lot of pretty blondes.

3 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

That's exactly what I am saying. Lais is there to cater to a certain market, just like every other Angel. She just happened to fit what they needed when they needed it. They had a few black models. They have a lot of pretty blondes.

Well, Lais is definetely there to cater to a certain market; but when you say she's there only because she's black, you make it look like she has no other feature besides her skin color; you make her look like a puppet VS used to use in the photoshoots "just for not making black people angry..." when that's not true; they had a offical black angel, they had black models, things changed in her carreer and they still used her; and that's because she's great at what she does, not because she's black; and even if it's only because she's black, that makes her a better model than Joan, Gracie, Arlenis, Chanel and others... well, that's definetely angel material in front of you STUPID VS

we don't have a few black models, we actually have a lot of them, it's just not their fault if VS/the fashion industry is addicted to blondes and just use a few of black models :) 

So, as we both agree, Lais fits VS perfectly, she has whatever they need in a model and that's great; 

And when it comes to Jojo, she's clearly not the best of the blondes, so VS won't use her like they used to use Lais;

Lais has -the feature- to make her being in the Holiday commercial for 4 years, campaigns, fashion show credits, without the angel title; 

Jojo doesn't :Amelie_wft:

I mean, I'd drop Stella, Romee, Martha, Kate and Taylor at anytime to put Jojo in the lineup cause that girl is KILLING it in all her shoots; but you know, she's just not necessary... she's there because VS wants someone to be the standby girl in case of any angel drops out. 

VS doesn't use Jojo as much as they did with Lais; and Lais used to be featured a lot at VS stuff because she's great, not because she's black; as I said, we had black models; Lais was just the best of them and got whatever she got with VS; we all agree they took too long to make her an angel :) 

Isn't the fact that Josephine and Vita were in the Swim Special a strong indication that they may be future angels? Last year all the models in it were announced as angels (except for Joan, but that's because she was used as it was filmed in PR).

I just don't understand why VS would use Josephine and Vita instead of their actual angels like Jac and Kate unless they really wanted to push those girls. Hell, even Rachel would have made more sense to include if they want to push her as the main PINK angel. VS has so many resources but is so goddamn stupid with so many decisions, it drives me crazy. Even Gigi would have been a welcome edition if they were gonna include non-angels, IMO. Especially if they want to increase the ratings from the abysmal performance last year.

And no offense to any Vita fans, but she adds NOTHING to the roster. We already have enough emaciated-looking blondes. At least Josephine is super photogenic, has an ideal "angel" personality, has an amazing body (hello, tits and ass!), and has proven herself to produce outstanding pics.