Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I agree on Stella, her lack of enthusiasm when it comes to promoting VS stuff will get to her sooner or later. And that Romee interview is so relevant. I like Stella but if there's only one to go I'd rather keep Kate.

Btw, does the order they came out in the Finale matter at all? Cause then Romee and Kate are in a good position.

Nope, if you look at pictures/videos they didn't even have the same order in the two shows. The only thing that matters is that Angels go first and then the rest, but the order of the Angels doesn't matter much.

Unless your fav Angel isn't first, and then it matters a lot apparently. :rofl:

:rofl: people throwing a fit because Lily and Behati were the girls leading the finale.

I honestly think they'll keep pretty much every girl they've signed. I still don't think Josephine is an angel. Only because look at Lais. She wasn't an angel and worked so much with the company and at least in her non angel run she was pretty much in every VS commercial. Seriously she did more commercial work then Adriana and Alessandra. VS haven't once used Josephine for any of their commercials. That to me is a sign she isn't an angel and most likely won't be. But we will see during the show cause they could give her a credit.

But yeah I think they'll still keep the new Angels around for at least another year. Maybe not Kate but I hope to see her do some work with the company. She would be fantastic in commercials and in the swim special. I hope that the swim special is done a bit better this year too. Less fake stuff like volleyball, making smoothies etc and actually show them shooting swim and do more interviews. Make it seem more about the girls and the behind the scenes look at the shoot. Also VS release some pictures next time. They did this whole swim shoot and they didn't release many of the pictures.

But yeah I think they'll still keep the new Angels around for at least another year. Maybe not Kate but I hope to see her do some work with the company. She would be fantastic in commercials and in the swim special. I hope that the swim special is done a bit better this year too. Less fake stuff like volleyball, making smoothies etc and actually show them shooting swim and do more interviews. Make it seem more about the girls and the behind the scenes look at the shoot. Also VS release some pictures next time. They did this whole swim shoot and they didn't release many of the pictures.

It would not surprise me if Russell was hoarding all the pictures so he can release another mediocre over priced coffee table book. 

I do remember seeing nearly all the shots of Elsa though- the cliff jumping and the cave pictures were released. :idk: