Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

btw if Elsa has become the new Adriana in terms of not being able to say anything without the fans jumping down people's throats, expect a lot more trolling when it comes to Elsa... you'll make it WAY to easy to poke and make fun of. Just a helpful tip :)

I love the internet community.

Seriously don't know how they are so pressed over something so simple. No one was even hating on Elsa. Only making it worse for Elsa in the long run.

I think that Maryna Linchuk preparing to go to the vsfs this year. she trains with the coach of Adriana Lima

I was thinking that too. There's so many things telling me castings haven't happened yet. Hopefully she will be in the show this year

So this isn't the Christmas cover, it's some book for Christmas VS did. But is not the same as Dreams & Fantasies

Christmas cover will most likely be cone of the pictures from Russell's shoot, and at this point IDK know when will it be released, it's always the thrid week of October so it should have been released last Wednesday but it didn't happen, they're doing shit differently this year.

They're shooting like crazy right now, wow. Bellemere is in T&C now for that swim shoot, so I wonder who is going to be in Miami. Ed is back in Miami now too.

Miami (Swim) ph: David Bellemere

- Kelly

- Jo

Miami (?) ph: ?

- Sara 

- Taylor #saylor

T&C (Swim) ph: David Bellemere

- Jo

- Lais

- Candice

- Jasmine

LA (VSX) ph: Zoey Grossman