Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like Rachel for PINK! She has a great smile and sells that type of apparel well. However, I definitely don't want to see her as an angel lol. I'm guessing she will open PINK at the VSFS this year?

Funny story, I was walking in SoHo and I saw Rachel right next to me. I said hi and talked to her a bit! She was super friendly and sweet. I ended up snapping this street style pic of her (I've been trying to get some more street style pics of models out and about on my Insta). 

She happily posed for it and I DMed it to her and we talked a bit there. Strangely, I saw Elsa later that day too! But she refused a pic  :neo2: Elsa isn't very friendly (with fans at least) to be honest. Many of my friends have met her and have said the same thing.

post-31367-0-1446078654-11867_thumb.jpg

Strangely, I saw Elsa later that day too! But she refused a pic :neo2: Elsa isn't very friendly (with fans at least) to be honest.

Sound like Puerto Rico all over again. She refused to take photos with fans and that was a VS event/thing

^We have a little diva :p

Not really. I read few years ago Candice+Rosie  had a fan kicked out of a VS event cause he showed up wearing an Adriana shirt. THATS more like 'Diva'

If true...that's kinda awesome.

I like Rachel for PINK! She has a great smile and sells that type of apparel well. However, I definitely don't want to see her as an angel lol. I'm guessing she will open PINK at the VSFS this year?

Funny story, I was walking in SoHo and I saw Rachel right next to me. I said hi and talked to her a bit! She was super friendly and sweet. I ended up snapping this street style pic of her (I've been trying to get some more street style pics of models out and about on my Insta). 

She happily posed for it and I DMed it to her and we talked a bit there. Strangely, I saw Elsa later that day too! But she refused a pic  :neo2: Elsa isn't very friendly (with fans at least) to be honest. Many of my friends have met her and have said the same thing.

post-42953-0-1446078655-72146_thumb.jpg

Elsa seems to be cold sometimes, but I guess with any person could just be their mood.

Thanks for the pic! I actually like Rachel as well :D

Also random question...but what camera/filters do you use on your pictures? they always look amazing! :)