Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Karlie and Alessandra are in the description...but Doutzen not :/

My guess is that it was filmed a long time ago, before people at VS were aware that Doutzen was going to leave them. If she isn't mentioned that means that her presence in the commercial will probably be cut to a minimum.

Yup, no Karlie or Alessandra at all. Only Adriana & Candice got actual face close ups, I knew they would do this :rofl: Also, Adriana is QB not Candice

I do love it tho, finally something different! No explosions or cheesy/weird shit (Y)

I wish they would have also took off their uniforms and not just their helmets, but dats jus me. :rofl:

So it's not even the actual commercial:

Published on Jan 21, 2015

February 14 is right around the corner, and in this online-exclusive video, the Angels would like to remind you that it's not Valentine’s Day without Victoria’s Secret. Plus, tune in to Super Bowl XLIX on February 1 to watch an all-new television commercial from Victoria's Secret, after the fourth quarter 2-minute warning.

I kinda dislike commercial.

1) they all look so awkward attempting to fake it

2) it's not really sexy

Remember that Adri's SB commercial where she's sitting in a chair holding a ball? That was sexy. This looks like something from PINK like.

But let's wait and see the final product.

I wish they would have also took off their uniforms and not just their helmets, but dats jus me. :rofl:

So it's not even the actual commercial:

Published on Jan 21, 2015

February 14 is right around the corner, and in this online-exclusive video, the Angels would like to remind you that it's not Valentine’s Day without Victoria’s Secret. Plus, tune in to Super Bowl XLIX on February 1 to watch an all-new television commercial from Victoria's Secret, after the fourth quarter 2-minute warning.

it would be so painful and difficult to take off those pants tbh i mean i struggle damn hard with my semi leggings  :rofl:

I kinda dislike commercial.

1) they all look so awkward attempting to fake it

2) it's not really sexy

Remember that Adri's SB commercial where she's sitting in a chair holding a ball? That was sexy. This looks like something from PINK like.

But let's wait and see the final product.

I have to agree with this. I can't see this being a hit with the general public and probably get poked fun at by most who do watch sports for how cliche and awkward they are at trying to act playing football.

Hopefully the actual commercial they do get outta full gear like Savanna said or at least show some product whether its VSX or lingerie.