Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm sorry I can't upload the photos but I'm on my phone and...

Russel just posted a picture with Alessandra on his instagram and, I'm the only one who actually sees a baby bump in the shot? I mean... She looks pregnant in that photo.

Also, looks like Shanina is there too since the photo she posted on her instagram.

I'm sorry I can't upload the photos but I'm on my phone and...

Russel just posted a picture with Alessandra on his instagram and, I'm the only one who actually sees a baby bump in the shot? I mean... She looks pregnant in that photo.

That's Ale's stomach all the time. :idk:

Fajardo, PR. (I don't know if it's for the #sbic thing or only catalog work)

Marloes

Sara

Jac

Vieques, PR. (music guest: Juanes)

Behati 

Candice

Elsa

Lily

Jac

Jasmine

Martha

Stella

San Juan, PR.(music guest: Maroon 5 ¿?)

Adriana

Alessandra

Behati

Candice

Lily

Joan

For those who were still beating the dead horse that is Doutzen and VS, she just posted a comment on Russell's picture with Ale saying "hope you guys have fun", so she is obviously not there right now and it doesn't sound like she will join either.

post-44858-0-1446077915-95076_thumb.jpg

She killed it. Not exactly happy that she is still with VS. But I heard people were saying she was old  and couldn't compare with certain younger angels.

Her and Alessandra def still have it. Out of all the shots taken, the ones of them so far have been the best.Those people's words should be eaten

They know those names draw in the most attention from even the general non model following population. They also tend to be US model centric so its no surprise Lily Gigi and Kendall get lots of attention.

Speaking of Lily she is shooting with Ale today I think plus Ale had some underwater shots that I really wanna see.

post-86919-0-1446077919-30837_thumb.jpg