Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ You'll be happy to know I managed to get the 2nd one for just a dollar, so I bought another two from the range for my dad (I think it said something like "Coffee keeps me busy till it's time to drink wine" and "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me"). They're great though :hehe:

Maybe the shirts and mugs can go together alongside a bottle of chill pills and who knows what else, a gift pack maybe? :p (And I want those glasses Camille are wearing :chicken: They remind me of the Dolce ones but they don't have the intricate frame)

Damn it! Another page! And no goodie goods!! I have to make up for it!

post-67297-0-1446077716-47726_thumb.jpg

Jennka this makes me feel as pale as a ghost :cry: Elsa's tan....that body....that water :cry2:

^ You'll be happy to know I managed to get the 2nd one for just a dollar, so I bought another two from the range for my dad (I think it said something like "Coffee keeps me busy till it's time to drink wine" and "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me"). They're great though :hehe:

Maybe the shirts and mugs can go together alongside a bottle of chill pills and who knows what else, a gift pack maybe? :p (And I want those glasses Camille are wearing :chicken: They remind me of the Dolce ones but they don't have the intricate frame)

Damn it! Another page! And no goodie goods!! I have to make up for it!

post-3761-0-1446077718-43286_thumb.jpg

Jennka this makes me feel as pale as a ghost :cry: Elsa's tan....that body....that water :cry2:

I knoow! It´s called perfection, isn´t it? :cry::wub:

I need those..... and I just bought the second one (last one... now out of stock) : http://www.twenga.com.au/beige-mugs.html 

Didn't see the second part oops. Damn they rake up the price bad online :ninja: The first mug was a custom print I think since it was a screenshot of a tweet so I think you can only get it if you got it custom printed :yes: 

That Real Housewives parody :rofl: That is exactly what they'd do on RHOA in particular, the blonde reminds me of Nene :rofl:

And imagine this....

post-67297-0-1446077721-7_thumb.jpg

Taylor and her new besties, Cara and Kendall leaving Gigi's apartment....imagine if Taylor were to perform again at the VSFS in 2015.

It would be a shame if she were to walk without her besties  :cain:

#BringTaylorBack2015

Wow Taylor is really playing the make Karlie jealous card hard this month, so many new besties to compete with.

People getting so angry over opinions on a forum always remind me of this Key and Peele sketch:

But back to VS.. when they start the something big is coming shoot again after the holidays who are confirmed or rumored to be going to it besides Ale & Adriana.

But back to VS.. when they start the something big is coming shoot again after the holidays who are confirmed or rumored to be going to it besides Ale & Adriana.

Yep, Ed said the 1rst part was over, so there are more  :chicken:

and about pretty girls in swimsuits.... I couldn't resist to put these here:

V430296.jpg V430301.jpg