Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

TBH, I think Martha fits somewhere in between Lindsay and Candice on the sliding scale from classy to hoochy.

I think Lindsay is one of their best spokesmodel and probably sells quite well for clothes and everyday underwear but I don't think she fits the "in your face" sexy vibe most VS campaign have (Then again, IMO, neither do Lily or Behati). Like I maybe wouldn't put her in commercials or have her sell thongs or swim but I would definitely have her as a catalog regular, use her for sponsored fashion spreads and send her at events (especially press stuff).

RafSecret, I loved your avatar & signature with Andreea. It was so good. Why did you change it? Why?? :cry2:

Oh, and Nadine had a 16 sec solo commercial? Hm, already?

I love Andreea, but my love for Malaika is strong. Plus it's getting cold in the Southern Hemisphere :rofl: I'll return it back to Andreea when I feel summery dear Romanian :hehe: (Or maybe after FIFA) 

Nadine's commercial was pretty lame and seemed like she was trying too hard to be "cute". There can only be one Erin, she is not a viable replacement 

Nadine is quite tall, angelic and with an unusually young looking face.  She is of age but ended up with a face of a fourteen year old and is attractive in a totally guilty, do not pass go, go directly to jail sort of way..."=p  She looks even younger than Erin IMO, who is looks more like she's permanently seventeen ish.

I find her rather whimsically caricature-like which is a trait that she has over Erin.  Erin however, has a better shape of body and is sexier but less 'adorable'.

RafSecret, I loved your avatar & signature with Andreea. It was so good. Why did you change it? Why?? :cry2:

Oh, and Nadine had a 16 sec solo commercial? Hm, already?

I love Andreea, but my love for Malaika is strong. Plus it's getting cold in the Southern Hemisphere :rofl: I'll return it back to Andreea when I feel summery dear Romanian :hehe: (Or maybe after FIFA) 

I'll be waiting for you!  ;)

Ok seriously VS needs to stop replacing their angels with other look alikes..

I think Erin was a pretty good angel, shes doing so well!

I'm ready for Ale, Lindsay, Lily and Behati to go away..

I can't wait to findout who gets the FB

This was discussed in Behati's thread, but Bee recently gave an interview saying this:

What’s next for you? A lot. Personally and professionally. This year is very exciting for me… I can’t share everything yet.

I'm almost positive she got the fantasy bra, and I'll go one better and say that they told her around her birthday. Around then, she posted some picture on Instagram like 'so lucky to be a part of this family,' and she rarely does something like that unless she's been given a big opportunity. And the timing is about right, since I know at least Alessandra found out about hers in late May.

I have no idea why I think that; it's just a gut feeling. 

This was discussed in Behati's thread, but Bee recently gave an interview saying this:

What’s next for you? A lot. Personally and professionally. This year is very exciting for me… I can’t share everything yet.

I'm almost positive she got the fantasy bra, and I'll go one better and say that they told her around her birthday. Around then, she posted some picture on Instagram like 'so lucky to be a part of this family,' and she rarely does something like that unless she's been given a big opportunity. And the timing is about right, since I know at least Alessandra found out about hers in late May.

I have no idea why I think that; it's just a gut feeling. 

post-67297-0-1446077309-97538_thumb.gif

On the contrary she's not popular with the public so no fear.