Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That Lip sync video is all over the place and once again its pretty obvious that the girls don't hardly know any of the words to the songs except for a couple lines/words of the chorus.

Candice really doesn't shine in these videos because girl just doesn't know how to let loose and loosen up a bit but of course VS still finds a way to try to make her the star somehow.

Lily, Adriana,Doutzen and Ale lookded nice but I thought I was watching a damn Willow Smith Video with all that hair whipping.

Behati is usually great in these but not so much this time .

And lol @ that dramatic ass intro and music topped with Behati giving that scripted Candice 2010 Country Girls monologue tease.

Holy shit that lip sync video is AWFUL!!

If you compare it to the last three years it completely sucks. They should have done "22" by Taylor Swift. It would have been a lot more fun to sing to, and would have captured the "VS" mood more. The current song is so dramatic and lacks good sing-along lyrics.

Behati (best by far!), Doutzen, and Ale stood out the most. Wish Adriana was featured more. Candice didn't even seem part of it, and she always looks SO contrived when it comes to filming videos like this. Plus WTH was it with her in lingerie at the end?! So random.

You could also tell the girls did NOT know the words. Also, why no Karlie (or Lais for that matter)? Does anyone know if Karlie filmed it? She may have been cut out.

I wish Erin was an angel and Lindsay wasn't...